Giving a chance.

Charlotte and Becky were in the car, Charlotte was driving but her concentration was distracted towards Becky who wanted to tell her something.

"Becks what is it, tell me now. I'm becoming impatient."

"Actually..... Colby he... " Becky hesitates for some seconds.

"Colby's asking me out." Says Becky.

"What, REALLY!" Shouts Charlotte and she stops the car in the middle of the road. There was a big smile on her face.

"Are you crazy, you're stopping the car in the middle of the road." Scolds Becky.

Charlotte resumes her driving while widely smiling.

"He really asked you out." She said with a wide smile on her face.

"Why do you look so happy about it?" Asks an annoyed Becky.

"Dude. He finally asked you out after all these years." Exclaims a happy Sasha.

"What do you mean here." Asks a confused Becky.

"It's so obvious that you two like each other, I wonder why it took him so long to realise that."

"He just parted ways with his fiancee. He's just being crazy." Says Becky with confidence.

"You're the one who's crazy. How come you don't realise how much you like him." Asks Charlotte in disbelief.

"You're assuming things now. I mean I like him but not in that way."

Charlotte takes in a deep breathe.

"Okay tell me, who was the first person Colby told about his break up?" Asks Charlotte.

Becky just stares at her in silence.

"YOU." Exclaims Charlotte.

Becky rolls her eyes in annoyance.

"Who was the first male to visit you in the hospital when you were concussed last year?" Asks Charlotte as she smirks.

Becky stutters with her words....

"Colby.... " Answers a nervous Becky.

"Whom did you spend the first holiday in the Hawaii?" Asks Charlotte.

"Hey, you were there too." Adds Becky.

"Yeah.... But I'm sure he invited me just cause.... You know.... " Smirks Charlotte.

"I really am not getting what you want to do here?" Becky raises her hands in frustration.

"How many people have you hit back for insulting your quinoa?" Asks Charlotte.

"Well. I've surely done that to you and I've lost count." Answers Becky.

"Yet Colby insults your quinoa and you forced him to eat it and now he likes it." Chuckles Charlotte.

"What are you implying here now?" Asks Becky.

"Don't you see how much you care for each other." Exclaims Charlotte.

"I care for everyone." States Becky.

"Not in the way you care for him. You've been with him in your hardest times and he's been with you in your hardest times." Says Charlotte.

Becky remained silent.

"Remember when I was a heel and we couldn't be seen together anywhere, Seth was the first person you'd go to for everything." Adds Charlotte as Becky was still silent.

"Becky, you two don't realise how good you are for each other."

"But then with Sarah........ "

"Colby himself has stated that everything is good between her and Sarah and besides as much as I like him with Sarah.... You two make a better pair." Smirks Charlotte.

"I'm just too confused right now."

"Everyone is..... Just give him a chance and if it doesn't work out you can go your separate ways, even though I know this will workout. You two are dorks."

"Oh please.... Stop with that... " Chuckles Becky.

"And maybe we can go on a double date....." Smirks Charlotte.

"I knew you would say that. That was the first thing you had in mind when I told you, right?"

"Well..... " Charlotte's words and smirk were enough to tell her answer.

The next day, Seth was at a gym working out. He looked quiet distracted. Cesaro was working out next to him. Becky enters the gym a few minutes later.

She walks up to Seth who froze upon seeing her.

"Rebecca I know I spoke some really stupid things yesterday.... I was just-"

"Let's go out for a movie tomorrow. I've got two tickets for how to train your dragon." Says Becky with a smile as she walks to her place.

Seth silently shouts in victory as Cesaro just looks on at him. Seth stops his celebration when he notices Cesaro staring at him.

"Make sure you tell me how the movie was." Says Cesaro as he smiles.

The rest of the workout went quiet with Becky and Seth secretly stealing glances and Cesaro intentionality messing with both of them.

To be continued...........