Bust a Nut

It was Stomping Ground and Seth and Corbin's match was going on with Lacey Evans was the special guest refree. Becky was getting impatient waiting for her turn to come, she was not informed at what time she was going to step out to the ring. She was only told to head out to the ring and beat out Lacey Evans.

"Is it time yet?" Asks an impatient Becky when she sees Evans changing the rules of the match.

"Not yet!" Answered the WWE official who was a little annoyed.

Becky paced around the room waiting for the perfect time to go out, her eyes were still glued to television when she sees Evans slapping Seth. Her mouth went wide open.

"I wasn't informed about this, what is going on, how can she just touch him like that?" Grunts a slightly annoyed Becky..

"Sorry, Colby told us not to tell you anything, he said you wouldn't allow that."

"You bet I won't. I'm going out." Says an angry Becky.

"Rebecca, you still have to wait for a few more minutes." The official steps in front and stops Becky from moving.

Becky backed up having no choice, she watches and keeps a close eye on the match when she witnessed something she didn't expect. Evans Nut shot Seth.

An angry Becky walks up to the Official.

"Did you see that! She hit him in the-in the-"

"That's the cue, you can go now." Said the official and Becky raced to the ring where she beat up Evans as according to the script.

After the show was over and all the cameras were off and both of them in their car, Becky seemed a little off.

"Babes, you just kicked ass tonight. Why do you look so upset."

"She touched you were she or any one else was not supposed to." Answers a grumpy Becky.

"Oh come on, you wouldn't have allowed it, if we were to tell you." Explains Seth.

"You're very protective of me you know." Teases Seth to which Becky couldn't help but smile.

"I'm still upset with you." Says Becky turning her eyes away.

"Hmmm.....how do I lighten up your mood then."

"Treat me some ice cream." Demands Becky.

"At this time? You okay I'm your brains." Teases Seth.

"Oh come on you're supposed to cheer your girlfriend not make her more mad, that's a general rule.... " Becky teases Seth.

"Okay okay. Let's find a store then."

After a few minutes of driving they see a small shop beside a petrol pump still open. They step inside the store when the guy behind the counter notices them and his face lightens up. He jumps from out of his seat and walks up to them.

"OMG Becky, you're really here." The guy proceeds to hug Becky and Becky hugs hum back. Seth was clearly not looking comfortable with it.

"I'm such a big of you. I've been watching you for like 2 years now." the guy was over the cloud and ignored Seth like he didn't even exist

"Can I take a picture with you." Requested the guy and Becky agrees.

The guy turns around and finally notices Seth.

"Oh Seth you're here too....." Says the guy in excitement extending his hand.

Seth proceeded to shake his hand.

"Please take a picture of me and Becky." He hands his phone to Seth. Seth had no choice but to click a picture of them. The guy was holding Becky to close to himself. Seth clicks a few photos and handed back the camera. The guy goes through the photos and was sincerely looking happy. Becky stands smiling while Seth didn't look pleased at all.

"Oh My God. My boyfriend is going to be so jealous of it. He's a big fan of you too." Says the guys as a smile appears back on Seth's face knowing he was not threat to him.

They head out of the store with varities of ice cream in their hands. The guy gave them all for free, being a big fan of Becky and all.

"You were jealous." Smirks Becky.

"As were you, when Lacey nut shot me." Smirks back Seth.

"Well no one has the right on you except for me." Says Becky as she wraps her hands around his neck and Seth proceeds to wrap his hands around her waist.

"Oh really!"

"Yeah. Really and if anyone ever touches you again. I am going to rip that woman apart." Smirks Becky.

They share a kiss as the moon shines brighter in the night sky.