The big announcement.

Vince in an hour or so was to inform as to who would headline wrestle mania this year.
"Do you think we have a chance at main eventing wrestlemania this year?" Charlotte questions Becky.

"I really want to. It has been a dream of mine." Answers a distracted Becky.

"You've been really hot this year, hotter than anyone else this industry has seen. I hope they consider that." Says Charlotte.

"You've been amazing too. Taking all the punches and the kicks from me." Chuckles Becky.

They meet Seth on the way, Charlotte slowly walks away leaving the two of them alone. Becky and Seth hug.

"Are you nervous?" Asks Seth.

"Aren't you?" Questions back Becky.

Seth shakes his head as if showing he doesn't really care much about it.

"Don't you want to be in the main event?" Asks Becky.

"Everyone wants to be in the main event of wrestle mania the real thing is it should be the one who deserves it the most and this year it's none other than you girls who should do that."

Seth's words touched Becky and made her smile.

"Thank you for always having been with me and believing in me when no one else did." Becky hugs Seth just like a toddler hugs their toys.

"Remember when I came crying to you the first time?" Asks Becky

"Was it the time when PCB had to break up?"

"You know when Paige called me the least relevant, it hurt me deep down even though I know it was scripted it still felt real. I almost gave up wrestling." Says Becky while laying her head on his chest.

"I always knew you would do something really big. You were always so determined, so hard working. I've seen many people who have quit after too much frustration, you weren't one of them." Seth places a kiss on her forehead.

A production guy calls for both of them.

"Hunter and Vince need you in the office." Informed the guy.

They book took in a deep breath and released it to calm themselves down.

"This is the moment. Whoever it will be, you are always my main event."
Says Seth.

They both stepped inside the room. Kofi, Daniel, Ronda, Charlotte, Brock were also there. The three most popular match that could main eventevent the grandest wwe show. There was a lot of Commotion going on when Vince clears his throat and gets the attention of the people inside the room.

"All of your matches are worthy of main eventing wrestlemania and I'm not joking when I say that

They all looked nervous except for Brock who didn't even give a damn about anyone.

"After looking into everything and the journey all of you 8 superstars have had in the past few months, we have come up with a decision." Says Hunter.

"This year the ones headlining wrestle mania will be.......... " Vince pauses his words as of to make it more dramatic.

One could hear the pin drop silence in that room. Becky held Charlotte's hand on one hand and Seth's hand on the other. Her grip was tightening and her heart was beating faster than it ever did.

"Becky, Charlotte and Ronda." Finally came out the words Vince's mouth and it seemed like an eternity.

The room was filled with cheers for the women. Becky, Charlotte and Ronda were hugging each other. There were tears of happiness and congratulations from everyone to the girls. Becky and Charlotte hugged for quiet a long time before talking something amongst themselves. Brock left the room, probably a little annoyed. Kofi and Daniel Congractualed the girls.

After everything was over Becky and Seth parted ways with all the superstars. They were outside Becky's hotel room. Becky turned to Seth who had a big smile on his face. She smiles and hugs him wrapping her hands around his neck and places a kiss on his lips. Seth responds back to the kiss.

"Thank you for believing in me." Says Becky.

"Thank you for being in my life. I've never been so happy." Says a happy Seth.

"I've got something for you." Says Becky.

"Really? What is-"

Becky pulls Seth by his shirt and takes him inside the room. She pushes Seth to the bed and climbs after him.

"Won't your family mind." Seth raises an eyebrow knowing what was incoming.

"I've already told them about you. I'm sure they like you as well." Answers Becky as she takes out her shirt.

"Oh looks like I'm going to have a lot of fun tonight." Smirks Seth.

To be continued.........