Bad News Vince

The world was buzzing about Becky and Seth ever since they announced about their relationship. Love was pouring in for them from everyone, those who didn't wish them on social media because of storylines wished them personally. Becky laid down in Seth's arms as their phones kept on beeping.

"I'm already tired of all these messages. Can't reply to all of them." Sighs Becky.

"We're getting all the love babes." Chuckles Seth.

Seth goes through his profile when his phone rings. It was one of the WWE workers. Seth talks to the guy while Becky's eyes we're glued to the television. He keeps the phone and looked frustrated.

"What happened, you look frustrated. Anything wrong?" Asks Becky.

"They called us. We have to go."

"But it's a holiday." Whined Becky.

"They want both of us there, don't know why."

"I sense bad news." Sighs Becky.

They reached the WWE office in an hour, they met several people on their way congratulating them. They entered the main office where they see that Vince was waiting for them. Becky's face dropped as soon as she saw him.

"Rebecca, Colby. I needed to talk to you." Says Vince.

Becky and Seth remained silent.

"I want you two to be in a match together."

"What do you mean by that exactly?" Asks a confused Becky.

"You and Colby against some other competitors."

"You mean just a fight right?" Asks Becky.

"I mean we can make a storyline." Says Vince.

It was what Becky didn't want, she didn't want him and Seth to be in any kind of spotlight together. Seth looked on in confusion.

"No. No. I'm not doing it." Says Becky raising her hands up in the air.

"Listen to me first."

"No. I know where this is going Vince but sorry I don't want my relationship on television." Protests Becky.

"Please guys, we need you. Raw has been really stale these past few weeks." Pleads Vince

"Colby, I hope you understand our situation." Vince turns to Colby.

"I don't know man. I mean I'm not sure if this will be a good thing. It might affect both of us. What if people don't like seeing us together on television."

"People will love you guys. You know what I'll give you time, I'm thinking of having a match of you two in Extreme Rules, so we have plenty of time. Think over it, okay." Says Vince.

Back at Becky's place in Los Angeles, Becky goes through the television channels without concentrating on them. She was visibly upset. Seth sits beside her with cups of cappuccino.

"Babes, you still thinking about Vince."

"You mean Bad News Vince. I should have known why he wanted us."

Becky turns to Seth.

"Colby, I'm not sure if I'm ready for it. I'm scared it may affect our relationship."

"You don't need to worry about all that. I believe in you and I'm sure we'll make a great team." Says Seth.

"Are you saying we should go ahead and say yes to Vince?" Becky gives Seth a questionable look.

"I mean we can try."

"Colby, not you too" Whines Becky.

"Let's just give it a try, you know Vince is persistent and won't leave us without a yes. We can try once and of it doesn't work out we can stop it. You'll be able to kick some butt you know."

"Really?"

"Yes for sure." Answers Seth.

"Evans?"

"She's all yours."

"Corbin!"

"Sure."

"Brock?"

"Uhhhh... "

"You?" Smirks Becky.

"Ehh.... If you can." Smirks back Seth.

Still a little reluctant but a little confident. Becky and Colby says yes to Vince.