Punk Princess

I never told you what I do for a living

I'm at your place waiting with my surprise for you :* x

Hurry your ass up, it's getting cold xo

I grinned down at my phone and roll my eyes at Frank's message before tapping out a reply, not being able to remove the smirk from my face at all the ideas of what it was that Frank had waiting for me when I got home.

Is it a sexy surprise? X

I could almost feel the eye roll Frank would've done when the small 'R' shows up, sensing the amusing annoyance radiating off of the smaller guy. I stand up and get closer to the door of the bus, smiling at the driver when he pulls up to the stop across from my apartment as I step off, looking back down at my phone to see that Frank had finally replied to me.

This is me, Gee. What do you think? X

I laugh and cross the road, walking along until I reach my front door, entering my place, closing the front door before calling out, "Fraaank? Where are are you?" I lock my phone and place it inside my trouser pocket, discarding both my jacket and shoes to the side before walking further into the building, walking towards the giggles that I heard coming from the kitchen, "I'm in the kitchen!" Frank confirmed for me.

I run my hand through my hair as I make my way towards the kitchen, biting on my bottom lip to hide the smirk that made its way onto my face at the sight laid out in front of me, "Thigh highs and garters really suit you, Frankie." I comment as I continue approaching the boy laying on my kitchen counter top, practically naked, looking absolutely tempting. When I get closer to him, I notice the little silver crown propped up on top of his messy black hair.

I lean in closer to Frank, pressing kisses along his jaw, getting closer to his ear until I was there, mouth hovering, "You can wear your crown but you're no princess." Frank groans quietly at my words, swinging his whole body around so that he was now sat up, his legs wrapped around me so I could be pulled in closer, his arms lazily wrapping around my neck to pull me down to press his lips to mine gently, Frank pulling me closer with each kiss.

Frank trails kissed across my cheek, along my jaw and down to my neck lay a flutter of kisses up and down my skin, his hands dropping from my neck to my shirt, one hand gripping on to my tie and pulling at it, the other grabbing at handfuls of my shirt. Frank was desperately grasping at me, his breaths coming out in short little gasps against my neck as he starts untucking my shirt.

I pull away from Frank with a devilish grin biting it back when Frank groans and pouts, "We're not having sex on my countertop, Frankie. I've gotta show you something upstairs real quick though, c'mon." Frank grins at me, getting what I had been hinting at straight away as he pushes himself off of the counter and stumbles a little, standing in front of me for a moment practically face to face with me, not having to reach up to kiss me as much as Frank normally would have to reach up, only about half an inch between us now.

I look down at his feet, only now noticing he had his feet slipped into a pair of black stilettos that we're giving him a good four inches in height, Frank giggling as he tottered towards my stairs whilst I take my phone out of my p, the black material reaching mid thigh, his left about half an inch higher than the right, his lingerie cut so that his ass was practically on show, the black seeming to make his ass look so much more pale than he already was.

Frank stops himself at the foot of the stairs, one hand on the banister as he looks over his shoulder back at me, biting on his finger seductively as he gave me a once over, not even rejecting the fact that I took a picture of him dressed up for me, "Gerard, will you be coming tonight?" Frank asks as he turns his back to me and continues heading up towards my bedroom even without knowing whether I was following right behind him of not.

"Only if you make me come." I laugh, putting my phone on the side before pushing myself in the direction of the bedroom, not even having to think twice about what I was going to do with Frank. I get into my room, seeing Frank spread out on my bed laying on his back, his head thrown back as moans and whimpers fall from his lips. I stay by the doorway for a moment, just enjoying myself as I watch Frank putting his hand down his girly panties and play with himself.

The thought of him getting off by just touching himself made me weak, wanting to make him feel a lot better than his hand ever will. I watch a little more as Frank pushes his panties off of his semi hard on, moaning a little louder when he starts bringing his hand up and down around it, his thumb brushing over the head making Frank's back arch up, his hips thrusting up soon after in a weak attempt for some more contact with himself.

"Whore." I practically moan out as I cave in and stumble over to the bed in a somewhat drunken daze, crawling onto the bed and settling myself in between Frank's legs as he continues touching himself, his legs wrapping around my waist and pulling me in, pressing my own hard on to his panty-covered ass.

Frank pushes himself down onto me, groaning even more. I take his hands away from himself in an attempt of pinning them above his head as I continue the work he started, leaning in the kiss him, "Uhh- suck me and fuck me." Frank forces out with a groan, trying to sit up but gets pushed back down by me, a surprised squeak leaving his mouth when I did so.

"Dominant..." Frank grinned, his hands going to my tie to loosen it before hanging it around his neck, "I like it." Frank starts undoing the buttons on my shirt a the top whilst I start from the bottom, meeting him about halfway before we discard my shirt. Frank was already starting on my trousers before the shirt hits the floor, pushing them down as far as he could and he let me push them away when I couldn't reach anymore.

Frank's eyes roamed my pale, untoned chest, admiring what little beauty I had for him to admire. I giggle and cover my chest as I lean down, pressing kisses down Frank's body, taking small bites at his stomach. I move to unclip his thigh highs, leaving nothing but them on him.

We fumble around for a minute due to not used to being with each other just yet, me not having been with another guy for a good handful of months. Soon enough, Frank became agitated and flipped us over so he was now straddling me, clawing at my side with one hand as the other lines me up with his entrance, his nails digging into my side as he slides down, pausing before sliding back up, whining a little when I push my hips up to meet him when he pushes himself back down.

Frank's head drops back as another whine escapes his throat, "Is this a sexy surprise then?" He asks as he starts speeding up, carelessly slamming his body back down into mine as his nails are dragged along my sides, leaving a burning sensation following behind it.

I wrap my fingers around strands of his hair, pulling him down to my face to kiss his lips, "The sexiest, thank you for my present." Frank grins, pausing his movements to continue kissing me, trailing to my neck once more, before trailing back up to kiss my lips once, a smile still on his face, "I guess someone will be seeing me dressed up like this more often."

I grin, flicking his crown still in his hair, "Thank you, princess."