• one •

♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•

you wake up on the couch just like everyday, because your " boyfriend ", yugyeom had a girl over, you hated him and always wanted to leave him but you couldn't.

" if you ever think of running away from me i'm gonna kill you " you remember these words that he would always say to you.

he destroyed you mentally, and physically because he would hit you all the time..you always tried to commit suicide and your best friend, jennie would always stop you from doing it, she had to take care of you so you wouldn't try again.

you felt like you just wanted to die peacefully because he always made you feel unworthy.

you were allowed to go out but only till a certain time, and if you don't come back by that time you would get hit.

now you may ask what even got you in this relationship in the first place.

you remember, when you were at college and you fell in love with a handsome, intelligent and sincere boyfriend. but after you got in a relationship and moved in together, you realized it was all a huge lie, and he was a cruel person hiding behind his handsome face.

you've tried everything, you tried making him happy, you tried asking him out to eat something together. he'd always say you're only his and you have to obey to everything he said.

you went to jennie's house as usual to talk to her about how he's been even worse lately.

" you need a therapist " jennie said calmly with her hands on your shoulder.

" you need to talk to someone that will try to make you calm down, and i cannot do that " you looked at her and she could see that you agreed to her words.

" you have to go now though, and if he calls me i'll tell him you're sleeping " jennie said and looked at you sadly.

it wasn't the first time you'd see her looking at you like that, she's so worried about you and you thought she was right.

" i will go then...do you know any therapist who's nearby so i can get home faster when i'm done with my session?" jennie nodded and took out her phone, she went on google to search for nearby therapists and she found one.

" there's one in that building over there " jennie said as she opened the window and showed you where it was.

" i'll walk you there so you don't walk alone " jennie said and grabbed your hand.

she entered with you and showed you where their office was.

you knocked and you heard a person say " enter! " and it was a man's voice, you were scared but you still went in.

" hi there, i'm dr.kim " he said as he showed you where you should sit, you looked at his face and gulped..he was very handsome, you took a deep breath and stepped closer.

you sat on the chair and he could see you were upset.

" you can start by telling me your name, age and your job " he said while taking a sip of his coffee, he put his cup down and looked at you, you looked at him and smiled a bit, he was looking into your eyes.

" m-my name's y/n, i'm 20 and i don't have a job " you stuttered and you could see he was looking into your eyes, you were trying to avoid eye contact so you don't blush.