•five•

♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•

you wore your clothes as you were still behind taehyung.

" don't you know how to knock?! " taehyung asked and yugyeom looked at him angrily he was so mad.

" YOU ALMOST FUCKED MY GIRLFRIEND, AND YOU GAVE HER THE HICKEY! " yugyeom shouted angrily, with tears running down his cheek.

you were surprised when you saw the tears.

" correction, ex girlfriend " taehyung said calmly, you looked at him and let out a small giggle.

your smile started to fade as you saw yugyeom pull out a knife from his pocket.

" YUGYEOM NO! " you yelled as you ran to him grabbing his arm.

" STAY AWAY FROM ME " he said as he pushed you away.

he stabbed taehyung in his stomach, you felt like you were about to pass out, you couldn't breathe and you were crying hysterically, yugyeom looked at you with even more tears then ran out of the room before he could get caught.

taehyung was bleeding badly, every blood dripping made you feel sick to your stomach.

you went to taehyung and sat beside him.

" i-i'm fine " he said, you can hear the weakness in his voice. you called jennie and she came immediately.

you both carried taehyung to jennie's car, and you both went to the hospital.

you were waiting outside with jennie and you were a whole mess, you couldn't stop crying.

the doctor suddenly came out of the room and you stood up.

" thankfully the knife didn't go deep, he's hurt but it's not that bad, he'll be fine so don't worry about anything " the doctor said.

you ran to the room and saw taehyung sitting up, as soon as he saw you a huge smile built up on his face.

you hugged him so tightly, you thought you were gonna lose him.

" i love you, y/n " taehyung said calmly

your heart was pounding when you heard his words, it made you feel so happy.

" i love you too taehyung " you said and put his hand on your cheek, feeling his warmth on your face.

he sacrificed his life for yours, he knew yugyeom was dangerous yet he still stood up to him.

the police couldn't find yugyeom and he wasn't at the house.

but you would still feel safer when you would see taehyung's face.

after two weeks of visiting taehyung everyday he was finally leaving the hospital, you knew he was at his office so you went and got him a gift, it was a gucci sweatshirt..you knew he loved gucci so much.

you went to his office and knocked. you heard a " come in " and you entered.

he was writing something in his notebook, he looked up and saw you in front of him, he was smiling from ear to ear.

you were hiding the gift behind your back.

" dr.taehyung it's time for my session today right? " you said calmly.

" yeah our kissing session " taehyung replied with a wide smile.

" you're my therapist, nothing more " your replied.

taehyung's smile changed to a shocked face.

" oh..so all what happened was nothing to you " he asked and you could hear his voice cracking, he was trying to fight back tears.

" SURPRISE " you said as you picked up the gift.

" oh my god you little- " he said and got up from his chair and started tickling you.

" HAHA TAEHYUNG STOP " you said while laughing nonstop.

he let go of you and you were both laughing.

he opened up the gift and picked up the sweatshirt.

" OH MY GOD YES , I WANTED THIS ONE BADLY " he said as he kept jumping around like a baby that just got free candy.

he then jumped and hugged you tightly.

" THANK YOU Y/N " he thanked you loudly.

you kissed him and watched him change into his gucci sweatshirt.