•twenty four•

♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•

it was finally the day of the wedding, you stayed the night before at jennie's.

" wake up bride! " jennie said as she stroked your hair.

you woke up and had a huge smile on your face.

" that's creepy but cute, come on girl let's go have breakfast " jennie said as she grabbed your hand.

you both made some pancakes together and had breakfast.

then you went to get dressed because the wedding was since morning till night.

you were supposed to get dressed in your wedding dress and get your makeup ready at the place the wedding was in.

so you both wore two simple dresses and went there.

you got the wedding dresses with you obviously.

you got in your car with jennie ( yup you bought a car hehe ) then you went to the place.

you went inside the dressing room and saw the stylists and makeup artists inside.

you wore your dress and she wore her dress, you were both so excited.

you got your makeup done and you were ready!

it was now about 3 o'clock, and your mom came.

she was already starting to cry, she was so happy that you were finally getting married to the love of your life.

she sat in the audience, you were still upstairs with jennie.

then both of you came down the stairs because the wedding has started.

now both of you are outside. and taehyung and kai are both in front of you.

you both walked slowly to them and he was looking at you with sparkly eyes.

" you look so beautiful " he said with a smile then took your hand.

what you looked like.

what taehyung looked like

( sorry if the hair looks weird, i changed its color to black because he had black hair in the fanfic 🤠 )

you all danced and ate the wedding cake and everything. then it was time for your announcement.

you held the microphone and took a deep breath.

" i'm pregnant " you said happily.

everyone was cheering and taehyung ran and hugged you tightly.

" but you got your period " he said confusingly.

" i lied " you said and smiled at him.

after some time the wedding was over, and you went to your house, which was a new house.

you were finally married to the one you love.

the one you never knew you'd fall in love with

your therapist.

the love of your life.

the one that saved your life.

kim taehyung.