•twenty three•

♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•

you then let go of him and went to open the door because someone was knocking on the door.

you finished work and went home, and taehyung went to his house.

it was a busy day so you took a nap.

you woke up and went to the bathroom because you felt like throwing up.

jennie entered the bathroom and sat beside you, you were sitting in front of the toilet.

" are you okay? " jennie asked and put her hand on your back.

" i heard you throwing up so i came to check on you " jennie said.

you looked at her and smiled.

" i'm okay " you replied and kissed her cheek.

you went outside and checked your phone.

TAEHYUNG : come pick you up tonight?

ME : i'm really sick today, can you come? because i know if i came to your house we'd smash and i'm too sick.

TAEHYUNG : okay babe, i'm on my way.

after a few minutes taehyung was already knocking on the door.

you opened the door and kissed him.

" did you take any medicine or anything? " taehyung asked.

" yeah i did "

" i'm gonna stay with you until morning, okay? " taehyung said and kissed your nose.

A FEW WEEKS LATER

you woke up at taehyung's house and entered the bathroom, you got your pads with you because you are supposed to get your period..but still..no blood.

you texted jennie to tell her.

ME : jennie, i still didn't get my fucking period.

JENDEUKIE ❤️ : take a pregnancy test, also come to my house because if you are pregnant it will be a surprise for taehyung.

ME : okay! i'm gonna tell him to drive me to your house.

you turned off your phone and went to leave the bathroom and saw taehyung.

" did you get your period? " taehyung asked.

" yup " you lied because if you were really pregnant he wouldn't suspect anything.

he drove you to jennie's house and when she opened the door she had the test in her hand.

" here you go " she said and you rushed to the bathroom.

she was waiting outside the bathroom excited for the news.

you went out and showed her the test.

it was positive.

" YAYYY " jennie yelled and hugged you.

" there ain't no big bump yet, you'll be able to ft in the dress " jennie said and laughed.

the wedding was in two days, you were so excited.

the dresses were hidden in jennie's " secret " room, it was a secret room inside the wardrobe, there was a small door that would lead to a room that you would hang out in.

this was the room, you looked at your dresses and you couldn't wait to wear it.

you were in contact with your mom and she knew about the wedding and everything, except the pregnancy.

only jennie knew, and you told her not to tell kai because he's stupid and he might tell taehyung.

you all got dressed because all of you were hanging out today, you, jennie, taehyung, kai, wooyoung, yugyeom and chaeyoung.

you wore a cropped sweatshirt and jeans

you and jennie went outside the house and you saw everyone waiting inside taehyung's car, you sat beside him then you all took off

you all went to starbucks as usual, and got drinks and stuff.

you all talked for a few hours and then left, you went to taehyung's house to CUDDLE because you're " on your period " remember? 😏