•eighteen•

♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•

" so he was innocent all long? " you asked taehyung.

" yeah, i'm glad he's getting therapy " taehyung replied.

" i want to talk to him " you said.

" you should, i think that visitors can come every week, so you can talk to him next week " taehyung said.

" can you come with me? " you asked.

" i think you have to talk to him alone, i'll wait for you outside though " taehyung said as he scratched his hair.

" yeah you're right " you said and smiled at him.

" i'm glad i have you by my side " you said and hugged him.

" you'll have me forever " he replied.

A WEEK LATER

taehyung drove you to see yugyeom, you were kind of scared but you went in.

" y/n! i wanted to talk to you about something, even if it will harm me- " he said as you cut him off and hugged him.

" what? " he asked, he was confused that you hugged him.

" i know everything....jimin told me everything " you said as you hugged him tightly.

" i'm sorry for treating you so bad, it was my only choice, and you cheating broke my heart but i wasn't even good for you, taehyung really does deserve you..you deserve each other " yugyeom said trying to hide his tears.

you cupped his face in your hands.

" i forgive you yugyeom, and don't worry, taehyung forgives you too "  you said and smiled at him.

visiting time was over so you went to leave.

" wait! " yugyeom said.

" can i have one last kiss? " yugyeom asked.

you kissed him on the cheek and left.

he was smiling widly, you were happy that he was happy.

you saw taehyung and ran to hug him tightly.

you didn't say a word, you looked like you were caught in your own thoughts

" what are you thinking about now? " taehyung asked

" thinking of how there's nothing that could make me upset anymore " you said as you hugged him even tighter.

" i feel so happy and safe with you, taehyung " you said and he smiled at you then gave you a kiss.

TIME SKIP

you were in shower with taehyung, you were both playing with bubbles like little kids.

after washing yourselves you went to bed and cuddled.

you loved cuddling with him so much, he'd always make you feel safe and loved.

A COUPLE OF MONTHS LATER

you woke up at taehyung's house and saw a message from and unknown number.

UNKNOWN : i missed you ❤️

UNKNOWN : please visit me, i have to explain a lot of things to you.

you showed the messages to taehyung.

" this must be one of your family members, it's most likely your mom " taehyung said.

" my mom? she left me like she didn't need me " you replied.

" no, your dad was the cruel one..you didn't hear the story from her, just ask who it is to make sure it's your mom " taehyung said.

ME : whose number is this?

UNKNOWN : it's me y/n, your mom.

UNKNOWN : i need to talk to you about a lot of stuff, i'm with jennie right now, meet me at her house.

ME : okay i'm coming, you have a lot of explaining to do.

UNKNOWN : that's why i want to talk to you.

you turned to taehyung and told him.

" let's go to jennie's house then " taehyung said and went to change his clothes.

you changed your clothes then both of you left.

you arrived at jennie's house and knocked on the door.

the door opened and you immediately started crying.