•four•

♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•

you went in the building then went inside taehyung's office throwing your bag on the floor angrily then you sat on the floor.

" what the fuck " taehyung said quietly as he approached you and helped you up, you pushed his hand away.

" HE SAW MY FUCKING HICKEY " you yelled at him.

" IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT " you yelled at him as you buried your face in your hands.

he looked at you, he felt guilty as he was looking at you sobbing.

" i'm sorry y/n " he said after a few minutes sitting beside you as you're crying.

" it's okay..he already knows i love another man now but he'll try to hurt you " you said as your face looked upset.

" her mood swings are terrible, she must be close to her period " he thought to himself.

" i can take care of myself " he said as he started hugging you.

you fell asleep in his arms, you were on the floor but you didn't feel uncomfortable because you felt taehyung's touch.

you woke up after a couple of hours to taehyung's voice.

" you need to hide, someone is knocking " he said.

you hid in the bathroom inside the office and you got closer to the door so you can hear what was going on.

a man came in and as soon as you heard his voice you were left in shock.

" so tell me about yourself " taehyung said.

" my name is yugyeom, i live with my girlfriend who lies to me all the time, and i caught her cheating yesterday. she really makes me mentally unstable " yugyeom said.

he was such a hypocrite, he's literally the one that made you mentally unstable.

taehyung realized who he was and he scoffed.

" the girl that came to me with her face beat up? yeah i know her " taehyung said and yugyeom looked at him in shock.

" so you know her? " he asked.

" she's my patient " taehyung replied while raising his eyebrow.

" oh she comes here then, it's supposed to be the opposite because she's cheating on me " he replied.

it felt like hearing a 9 year old complain about how his minecraft girlfriend cheated on him ( no offense, gamers )

" didn't you abuse her? " taehyung scoffed.

" i didn't, she hit me first " yugyeom replied. taehyung knew he was lying.

" we both know that you're lying, mr. yugyeom " taehyung said calmly.

you couldn't control yourself and you stormed out of the door.

taehyung was shocked when he saw you in front of him, and yugyeom was too.

" YOU FUCKING LIAR " you shouted.

taehyung giggled because you looked so cute when you sweared.

" what are you doing here " yugyeom asked.

" it's not any of your business, we're over remember? " you said with a smile on your face.

" you'll regret it " yugyeom said and flipped taehyung off as he left.

taehyung watched yugyeom get in his car through the window then he turned to you.

" you aren't going anywhere today " taehyung said.

" you don't know what he can do to you " taehyung continued.

you nodded and you told him you'll stay with him.

you took a nap on the couch and woke up seeing taehyung on top of you, shirtless.

" taehyung wake up " you said as you sat up.

his head was now resting on your lap.

he tilted his head to see your face and his chin was resting on your lap.

" oww you're hurting me " you said as you moved his head up.

he stood up and yawned, you could clearly see his abs, he noticed you looking and smiled.

" i could see you peeking " taehyung said.

" you're the one who's shirtless " you replied. he rolled his eyes and helped you so you can stand up.

he grabbed your waist and you pushed him to the wall then he took your shirt off, he smashed his lips onto yours and held onto your waist even tighter.

he then removed your pants still kissing you, he pushed himself closer to you so there was no space between your bodies.

you couldn't believe how you fell in love with him so easily, you were never like that..something about him just made you love him so much.

he then went to take off your underwear and suddenly the door opened revealing yugyeom.

taehyung quickly stood in front of you so you were behind him.

and you heard yugyeom approaching taehyung.

you were so scared at this point.