•thirteen•

♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•

he held your hand the whole ride, you were finally happy again.

" so where are we going? " you asked.

" we'll stay in the car, i want us to talk in private " he said and you nodded in response.

" i wanted to tell you about how i'm really feeling, i haven't told you and i always wanted to but i didn't want you to worry for me " he said and held your hand tighter.

" y/n, when you entered my office i got caught by your beauty, then told me about your problems and i felt like i wanted to know more about you, i always wanted someone to care for, i wanted to care for you..and make you happy, because no one has made me happy or cared for me before, and i could tell you had the same feeling, i still wasn't feeling sure though because i thought you wouldn't care for me either even if we had similar issues, but when we became closer, it changed..you truly cared for me and loved me, i would never stop smiling when i'd see your face, when we split i felt that a part of me was missing, and jennie and kai told me you were hurting, i knew we were meant to be together. i really love you y/n " his voice cracked as he got to the middle, he was tearing up.

" taehyung..i feel the same way, my family never showed any attention to me, i wanted to leave the house as soon as possible..but i moved to a worse house which was yugyeom's, and they never called me even ONCE and look how many years have passed.." you said and he held your hand tighter.

he drove the car to his house and you went out of the car to walk together.

" i didn't have a family, i grew up with my brother because my parents got divorced and threw me and my brother out of the house, we had to live with our grandparents until i finally grew up and bought my own house, and wo- my brother bought his own house " taehyung said and looked at you

" you truly made me feel like someone cared about me " he smashed his lips onto yours and you you put your arms around his neck.

you made out for a while and he looked at you with a huge smile on his face, you looked at him with a smile on your face too.

then you went into his house and went inside the bedroom.

ATTENTION : i don't like writing smut, so i just write that they fucked lol. just so you know.

it went from kissing to licking to fucking, then you both slept.

he slept on top of you with his head resting on top of your chest, you stroked his hair for a while then you slept.

he woke up before you and dressed you up, you were still sleeping as usual, he wore his clothes too and carried you bridal mode to the car.

you were still sleeping, he was amazed at how you were deeply in sleep.

he arrived at jennie's house and carried you bridal mode again inside.

kai and jennie were already inside, kai was sleeping so jennie opened the door.

" don't tell me she's still sleeping " jennie said while rolling her eyes.

" she still is " taehyung nodded.

" i'm not, i just enjoyed how you carried me " you said.

" oh " taehyung said and laughed.

" i'm gonna put you down now " taehyung said.

as soon as he went to put you down you pinched his dick secretly.

" i MEAN no i won't put you down " he said while emphasizing the " mean " in pain.

jennie laughed because she knew what you just did, then she went inside to wake up kai.

" you bitch " taehyung said while laughing.

" you're the one that wanted to put me down " you said while laughing too.

" AYYE WASSUP TAE " kai said as he came out of the bedroom, jennie cringed at kai.

taehyung put you down and you slapped his ass, he slapped yours too and you were in a " slap-ass " fight.

you were both laughing so much and jennie came and slapped yours.

" sorry you're wearing leggings, i couldn't control myself " jennie said.

" you're a lesbian " kai said and taehyung laughed.

" you're gay " jennie replied.

you looked at taehyung and laughed.

all of you kept acting like crackheads for a while, then you all sat on the couch.