•seven•

♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•

after a few minutes you arrived at his house, it looked big from the outside.

" do you live here alone? " you asked because you were wondering how he'd live here by himself.

" yeah i do " he nodded and held your hand as you went in.

you ordered food and ate it together, it was 11 o'clock so you both went inside the bedroom.

he took off his shirt and kissed you, he continued his kisses as he went down your neck.

your shirt was in the way so he threw it to god knows where and continued down, he reached your leggings and threw them again to god knows where.

he wanted to enter his tongue in your mouth but you wouldn't open your mouth to annoy him.

he squeezed your ass and you let out a soft moan so he took the chance and entered his tounge.

you could see he was impatient, he took off your underwear but he was still wearing his pants, you took them off and he moved very close to you there was no space between both of your bodies.

he took off his underwear and fucked you till 2 am. you were a moaning mess throughout that time.

you both got tired and threw yourselves on the bed.

he hugged you from your back and you both fell asleep.

you were so deeply in sleep that he dressed you up and you didn't wake up.

you woke up and you were slightly confused.

" wait where am i " you thought to yourself and you immediately remembered what happened yesterday.

you smiled as you remembered everything.

taehyung wasn't beside you though, a few minutes later he went in with a plate that has food in it.

" why did you make food without me " you pouted, he looked at you and smiled.

" i didn't want to wake you up " he answered shyly.

he sat beside you and you ate your food as he watched you eat it.

" why are you staring at me like that, i might die " you replied with a red face, he gave you a kiss on the cheek.

" just eat " he replied.

you ate your food and went inside the bathroom to wash your hands, he went after you.

he hugged you from the back as you washed your hands and brushed your teeth and basically did your morning routine.

" you're so clingy today " you said and turned your head to give him a kiss. he smiled shyly.

" get dressed, we'll go have fun today " he said and went outside the bathroom.

" do you have clothes with you though " taehyung asked.

" yeah i brought clothes with me because i knew i'd stay at your house " you replied as you looked him in the eyes.

he nodded and you went to change your clothes.

you wore a denim skirt with a crop top.

you went outside the room and saw taehyung looking at you with a huge smile on his face

" you look so cute " he said and hugged you tightly.

you gave him a kiss on the cheek and you went to his car.

it was a long ride but it wasn't boring because you were talking a lot during it.

he went out of the car and opened the door for you, you went outside the car and he held your hand.

it was an amusement park! you were so excited and you gave him a kiss.

your first ride was the ferris wheel, it was fun and after you got off of it you went to get ice cream.

after a lot of rides you decided to go home, it was about 4 o'clock so you went to a restaurant to eat.

it was an amazing day and you had so much fun.

" thank you so much taehyung, i had so much fun " you said as you kissed him.

" i love when i make you happy " he replied softly.

he drove you to jennie's and left.

you went inside and saw jennie sitting on the couch stuffing popcorn in her mouth.

" YOU'RE BACK " she yelled as she came and hugged you.

" i called you and you didn't answer " she pouted.

" i was with taehyung the whole time, i'm sorry if i worried you " you said and hugged her.

" it's fine, now tell me what you've done during the time you were with him "