•twenty•

♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•

after a while all of you went out of the pool and went inside the house.

you ordered food and ate together, it was a great day.

you all went to sleep, you went in the guest room with taehyung, because all of you slept in kai's house.

you were having sex and kai walked in on you.

" hey guys i- " he said and got interrupted because he just walked in on you.

" oops sorry babes " he said and closed the door, him and jennie had a nice laugh about it.

you and taehyung were laughing about it too.

and after you finished you went to sleep in taehyung's arms.

jennie came to wake you guys up at 7 am

" WAKE UP BITCHESSSSS " jennie yelled and you woke up first before taehyung.

" good morning sleepy head " jennie said as she came and kissed your cheek.

you smiled and got up to check your phone.

" 7 am, whyyyy " you whined.

" you have work dumbass, and you have to go home so you can change " jennie said.

" oh right " you said and woke up taehyung.

you and jennie drove you home and taehyung drove to his house with kai.

you wore your skirt and shirt then waited outside for taehyung, and jennie came behind you and hugged you from behind.

" you're being more sweeter than usual " you said and laughed.

" i'm just so happy because you're happy, you aren't usually like that " she said and hugged you tighter.

you turned and hugged her then went to taehyung.

he parked his car in front of the building then both of you entered.

you went into the office and saw someone sitting on the desk smiling at you.

it was yugyeom.

" wait what " taehyung said confusingly.

" i got out of jail early, i took punishment for the things i did and they got me out " he said and went to hug taehyung.

" whenever i see you i feel so upset because i remember how i stabbed you, i hope you forgave me for doing that " yugyeom said.

" it's okay, it's all in the past " taehyung said and patted yugyeom on the back.

yugyeom stepped back and looked upset

( MY BABY oh my god he's too cute, my got7 bias is jackson btw )

" even if both of you forgive me, i can't help but feel guilty " yugyeom said.

" i've dealt with that feeling too yugyeom, i felt like if taehyung wasn't with me he wouldn't have gotten hurt, it would hurt seeing the scar on his stomach, but i've gotten through it, it wasn't neither of our faults " you said and got closer to yugyeom.

" i just hurt you so much, you've already went through abuse before, and i abused you again, even if i was controlled or threatened or whatever, i still did it with my own hands..i'd cry whenever i'd hit you, and would kick out all the girls that came..and when you thought i was treating you like a doll by treating you in a good way i was showing my real self, it hurts so badly y/n " yugyeom said as he burried his face in your chest.

" i miss my old self, i miss the yugyeom that would go to school and give you a kiss, telling you how much i love you, even preparing to propose, i miss that yugyeom, but you're much happier with taehyung, and i honestly hope you'll be together forever " yugyeom said.

you hugged yugyeom and taehyung joined the hug.

" i'll leave now, please text me to tell me you're safe at the end of each day " yugyeom said as he went out of the door and waved to you.

taehyung went and gave you a kiss then hugged you tightly.

" thank you taehyung, i needed that " you said as you hugged him.