•twenty one•

♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•

you worked the whole day then went to jennie's house, and taehyung went to kai's house because he was staying there.

you told jennie what happened just like everyday.

" i feel bad for yugyeom, i want to make him happy but i don't know how "

" maybe hang out with him? you obviously can't go on a date, and also you can try to find him a girlfriend, he needs to move on because he still has feelings for you " jennie suggested, you liked her idea.

" that's a great idea, i can maybe introduce him to chaeyoung, she's also single " you said.

you called taehyung to tell him what you and jennie thought about and he liked your idea.

you then texted yugyeom to tell him to meet you at starbucks.

jennie went with you because she also wanted to talk to yugyeom.

you saw yugyeom and hugged him, he always enjoys your hugs, it's like he wants to hug you forever.

you sat down with yugyeom and jennie.

" oh hi jennie! " yugyeom said when he saw jennie.

" hi yugz, missed me? " jennie said and she talked to yugyeom for a while.

" yugyeom, is it okay if i set you up on a date with a friend? i can't stand seeing you upset like that " you said to yugyeom and he smiled widly.

" thank you, i'd love that because i don't want to stay hurt forever " he said and you smiled at him.

after some time taehyung and kai came.

" ayye yugz " kai said.

" ayye kaiiii " yugyeom called back.

" y'all crazy " taehyung said and laughed as he came to hug yugyeom.

you all sat together and talked for a while.

you can see taehyung looking at you the whole time, whenever you'd make eye contact with him you'd smile.

you messed up his hair because it would look cuter and he looked adorable.

then kai whispered something to kai that you couldn't hear.

" when are you gonna do it? " kai asked.

" soon, on a special day " taehyung said and smiled at kai.

you wanted to hear what they were saying so badly, but you just decided to not try and eavesdrop.

" WHAT ARE Y'ALL TALKING ABOUT " yugyeom yelled.

you were happy to see yugyeom's mood better.

kai grabbed his shirt to pull him close so he can hear.

" YES THAT WILL BE GREAT " yugyeom said and looked at you.

" STOP BEING ALL SECRETIVE " you yelled and slapped taehyung's butt.

" BiTcH " taehyung said in a funny tone.

you all laughed and kept joking for a while.

then all of you went home, you called chaeyoung and yugyeom to tell them that the date will be tomorrow.

you were at taehyung's house and you were in his arms while doing all of that.

then you turned off the light and cuddled with him then slept.

A FEW MONTHS LATER

you woke up to taehyung pulling your hair.

" OW " you yelled in pain while laughing.

" you wouldn't wake up, i have a surprise for you! " he said and got out of the bed to get something from the living room, then he went inside the bedroom again hiding something behind him.

you came up to him and he suddenly pulled out what was behind his back.

it was two tickets to paris, you screamed when you saw them and hugged taehyung tightly.

" now go get your suitcases ready! " taehyung said.

" what about your suitcase? " you asked.

" i got it ready yesterday morning " he said and winked.

" don't wink at me ass " you said and kissed him.

he took the suitcase and drove you to jennie's house and you told her everything.

" i already knew " jennie said and winked.

" why are y'all winking at me today, STOP " you said and laughed.

you got your suitcase ready and went out to taehyung.

you went inside the car and then you drove to the airport.

you held hands as you went on the plane.