•sixteen•

♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•

" i just don't understand why yugyeom apologized to me..he was crying " you said with tears in your eyes.

" when i saw him cry i got hurt..seeing my first love cry, he hurt me so badly, it's like he was trying to apologize " you said.

" maybe you should try to talk to him tomorrow " taehyung suggested with a smile.

" he might've been innocent after all of that " taehyung replied.

" you'll come with me though " you said.

" of course " taehyung replied.

he soon slept as he was on the couch you got on top of him and slept too.

" WAKE UP LOVEBIRDS " kai yelled.

you and taehyung both woke up.

" it's time to get to court " jennie said.

" wait you don't even know what happened yet " you replied.

" i want to know, that's why i'm excited " jennie said.

you got dressed and taehyung got dressed too.

he had bandages on his head.

whenever you'd look at them you'd feel guilty.

kai drove because he knew taehyung was hurt, and shortly you arrived there.

after a few minutes in court it was time for you to ask questions.

" okay yugyeom..first question, why did you abuse me " you questioned and he looked upset when he heard you say that.

" i-i don't know, i sometimes showed you love and sometimes didn't. even though i loved you so much, when i saw the hickey i got so angry because you cheated on me " yugyeom said and his voice was shaking, he was crying.

" yet you brought girls to your house on weekends? " you asked while raising your eyebrow.

" i was selfish..i wanted to make myself happy and didn't think about your feelings..i'm a terrible person and i know that " he said and you sighed.

" why did you stab taehyung? " you asked and tears suddenly filled your eyes.

" i was jealous..that you were more in love with him, even though i knew from inside that he was better for you " yugyeom answered.

" why did you kidnap me? " you asked and everyone was frozen.

" i was jealous again..i would stalk you and i saw that you and taehyung were still in love, one of my friends told me i'd get a lot of money if i kidnapped you, so i did it even though i felt guilty " yugyeom said trying to avoid eye contact.

" WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO ME? YOU HURT ME JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE JEALOUS OR YOU WERE SELFISH, YOU DIDN'T BOTHER THINKING OF THE CONSEQUENCES " you lost your politeness and shouted at him.

" i-i'm sorry " he was crying so hard and he hugged you.

everyone was so confused, you were too.

" okay now it's time for dr.taehyung to ask his questions " the judge said.

as soon as taehyung walked in front of yugyeom, yugyeom was so scared.

" why were you all lovey dovey to y/n then you suddenly changed when you moved in together? it's like you were being controlled with a remote control " taehyung asked calmly.

" i-i don't know " yugyeom stuttered.

" if you don't know your own actions then who will? " taehyung asked.

" all i can say is i'm sorry..and please protect y/n from people like me " yugyeom said and started crying.

the guards caught yugyeom, it was time for the judge to set his statement.

" park yugyeom will be facing 5 years in prison " the judge said.