Part 50

***Naina's P. O. V***

"The cold wind on my face is giving me a pretty good idea of where we are standing Abhi!! So you might as well just remove the blindfold from around my eyes and be done with it!!" I giggled, and I could hear Abhi whine, which made me giggle even more.

The cool evening breeze hit the part of my face which was not obscured by the blindfold, and the distant and occasional honking of vehicles and the fact that we had come in via an elevator that took like 5 minutes, was all enough to tell me that we were standing on the roof-top of some high-rise building.

Now Abhi was a rich man afterall and owned so many places in the city, I was sure that he'd brought me to one of the places he owns... but which?! And what's with the blindfold?!

"Well, if you're so smart, tell me what I'm about to do next then" Abhi's silky voice came from somewhere near my left ear, before his warm breath fanned the left side of my face and I felt a sharp wet sting on my left earlobe as he bit it.

My whole body relaxed and tensed up simultaneously as Abhi's arms wound themselves around my waist, and his chest pressed tightly to my back. Giving into his touch, I moved more into him, a bright smile curling up my lips.

A soft music started playing in the background, making me feel as if we were the only two people in the world, or at least, two people cut-off from the hustle and bustle of the busy world!

"Now you can look" Abhi's voice was soft as he breathed in my ear, and eagerly, I undid the blindfold around my eyes, blinking to get used to the sudden brightness.

My mouth went dry and my breath got knocked out of my lungs at the sight in front of me - as I'd expected, we were standing on a roof-top alright, but the sight that met me wasn't something I'd expected!!

The whole place was decorated with hanging lights and fairy lights, making it look bright and beautiful in contrast to the dark moonless night. The cool breeze brought with it the fragrance of the hundreds of roses and lilies all surrounding the roof-top, making it look and feel like we were standing in the middle of some flower garden!!

There was no building in sight, and it really felt and looked like we were the only two people in the world now, with the soft guitar and flute music in the background!

A small table for two was set at the center of the room, along with a loaded tray which looked like it was carrying our dinner and drinks.

At a complete loss of words, and almost mechanically it seemed that I moved out of Abhi's grip and walked around the place, taking in the neatly arranged bouquets and pots of hundreds of roses in different shades of pinks whites and reds.

One side of the terrace however was lined only with white lilies but with an odd distribution of red lilies, drawing my attention. I gasped as I moved forward and saw the letters 

A ❤️ N

formed due to the placement of those red lilies, bringing tears to my eyes and making me gasp again at how extraordinary it all looked!

It was all too beautiful and a bit too overwhelming - Abhi loves me... he freaking loves me inspite of the knowledge of my past, or at least, a bit of the knowledge!! He didn't leave me after getting to know that part of my past, unlike what dadaji had predicted!

Dada ji had said that a person like Abhi from such a respectable family would surely not accept me and my past... but dada ji was wrong on that aspect now, wasn't he?! 

Would the whole truth and knowledge of my past make Abhi leave me?! 

"I hope this means you did like all this arrangement?!" Abhi's nervous voice made me turn back to look at him.