Chapter Sixteen: Selfless-Part 1

THIS CHAPTER AND NEXT CHAPTER KIND OF GO HAND IN HAND! THIS WAS A 9/11 TRIBUTE CHAPTER ABOUT HOW SELFLESS ALFRED WAS THAT DAY! (BITCH I KNOW I'M LATE BUT COLLEGE IS A FUCKING PAIN XD) THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL DIVE INTO HIS MORE PERSONAL SELFLESS ACTIONS AND ALSO SOME OF THE STATES!

TRIGGERS- 9/11, GORE, INFANT DEATH

____________________________________________________________________

"Where the bloody hell are those twats?!" England yelped looking in the gym, hoping to find America and Russia. When America left the huddle in a hurry he had just disappeared, so it worried the nations. They had decided to meet up in the sitting room after searching their designated spots. The eyebrowed nation kept searching the house until he finally saw France sitting in a parlor area, smirking out the window. Of course, it wasn't just any smirk, it was that blasted 'I know what you did' pervy kind of smirk. England knew he knew something so not beating around the bush he entered to find all the other nations, "Francis what did you do?"

"Why do jou assume I did anyzing?" France wiggled his eyebrows.

"Because you're a cheeky gitt when you know something!"

"Well, I know where zey are. Let's just say Finland informed me they decided on a more 'recreational activity' ohonhon," France's devious smile never fell, which only led Arthur to assume one thing. His face turned bright red in a flash, as did most of the other nations'.

"So, vhat are ve going to do now zen?" Germany asked crossing his arms in the chair. The others didn't feel comfortable exploring Alfred's home, as there were many corridors, staircases, and separate buildings to go to. The only places the foreign nations went were to the kitchen, locker room style bathroom, dining hall, music room, dance studio, the parlor, and their sleeping chambers.

"We could go to the gym. It's right by the dance studio," Spain suggested. The other nations nodded and headed off to the gym, walking down the hall, down the stairs, and coming to a large red door with a black plaque that read 'GYMNASIUM' on it. The nations all filed inside, their jaws dropping to the floor. The mere size of the gym put an Olympic stadium to shame! The ceilings were high, and there was a black metal sidewalk running along the edges of the gym for anyone wanting to spectate. The entrance to the black observing sidewalk was via elevators in the corners of the room. They walked in slowly to find some of the kids were already in there. David, Aria, Gabe, and Brody were all in different parts of the gym. Aria was swimming laps in the pool area that was sealed off behind a glass wall, Brody was deadlifting with Gabe as a spotter, and David was cycling laps around the track.

"Vow, zey really vork out," Germany expressed with aw. Prussia chuckled and nodded to his little brother.

"Ja, most of zem like to keep un shape. Aria I know is a very good swimmer und surfer. She also free dives und is certified medic vith international CPR credentials. David cage fights a few months out of ze year, so he often vorks on his stamina und core. Brody just likes to lift veights because it helps him stay fit for any farm vork like lifting haystacks und herding cattle. Gabe just keeps tough because of ze gangs und stuff un his cities. He keeps zem un line und often helps dispute terf vars," Prussia explained, many nations were still shocked.

"I think I'm going to go change in the locker room and swim with Aria! Big sister I know we have a swimsuit that would fit you if you'd like," Belarus yelped, Hungary and Ukraine nodding as they ran off. Lovino chuckled and looked to Japan.

"You wanna race Keeks?" Lovino challenged, prompting a scoff from the Yaoi loving nation.

"If your prepared to roose!" (lose) Japan countered with a coy smirk.