Chapter Thirteen: Cracked Mask

I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED!!! I'VE BEEN SO BUSY AND I STARTED COLLEGE!!! THIS ONE IS MY LONGEST ONE SO FAR (Over 9,000 Words XD) SO BE CAREFUL!!!! ENJOY!!!!

TRIGGER WARNING- SUICIDE ATTEMPT, PURGING, BULLYING

ALSO PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU WANT MORE ACTION WITH A CHARACTER!!! IT CAN BE ANY OF THE NATIONS IN THE STORY OR ANY OF THE KIDS!!! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS WANT TO READ!!!

Like do you want more cookings fails with Levi? Do you want to see Brody admit he likes Gabe?(Which no it's not insest since Alfred didn't birth any one of his kids but Alaska. They were all poofers!) Is your state not getting enough love and you want him/her to have more interaction time? Do you want the Baltics or Nordics to get more dialogue? Do you want Japan and Hawaii to have a Yaoi moment? Do you want Quincy to have his first word/phrase, and if so what should it/they be? Do you want a smut scene with Russia and America? I want to know what YOU want so YOU can enjoy this book too!!!

Love you all!!!

____________________________________________________

Once breakfast was cleaned up the nations all went to the living room. Sitting themselves comfortably on the couch they watched as the children ran off in different directions, scattering rapidly to different rooms. The foreign guests were confused before Romano clarified.

"Unless it's family week the kids often spend time in segregated cliques. They all have a group they hang out with more often than others. Like David, Brody, Aria, Gabe, Beau, Samual, and Robert most likely went to the weight room to workout. Ana, Levi, Oliver, Vivian, Kasey, and June all go to the library. Ya know, they all just disperse and occupy themselves," Lovino explained smiling.

"He's right, they all only come together for food. Then they go right back to the work they were doing before. The only ones who normally don't go off are Quincy and Mali, but Alicia snagged them and went to the craft room with the other territories and Blair," Tino added, getting a chuckle from Alfred.

"That begs the question, what are we going to do today?" Alfred asked, beginning to think. The other nations smirked to each other, nodding simultaneously. England stood up and crossed his arms.

"Well what is something you want to do, Alfred?" he asked smiling. Alfred looked at him and tilted his head in confusion, "we're in your home. It seems only fitting our host chooses our activity. What's something you've been meaning to do?"

"I really have wanted to go hiking and visit Igor," just as Alfred said that a loud crash of thunder boomed. The house was mostly soundproof so the noise was a mere muffle, but it was obvious there was a storm forming, "Nevermind that, the rain with make the trail muddy and slippery. Plus Igor gets triggered in storms so he'd be agitated if I woke him up," Alfred began to think, quickly smiling, "I haven't been to the dance studio in a while so I guess we can all hang there. But we should change out of our pajamas first. The dance studio is down that hall, down the stairs, to the left. The right is the weight room," Alfred stretched before heading upstairs. Ivan looked to the nations and saw them smiling.

"What are you all so happy for?" he asked, cocking his brow.

"We're going to make Alfred feel like he can be himself by letting him show us at his own pace," Denmark replied, further confusing the Russian.

"Ve vant Alfred to feel like he can be himself. Ve read his secrets, ve know he is creative und spirited. But because ve vere alvays so mean to him he feels za need to hide zat part of him," Germany further explained.

"Zis environment is one 'e iz comfortable in. By being in 'is own 'ome, 'e won't feel za need to 'ide 'imself," France added with a smile. Unaware of just how right he was.