Chapter Seventeen: Selfless-Part 2

This chapter is kinda crappy so I apologize in advance. But I hope it will suffice for the next few action-packed chapters!

__________________________________________________

The nations had told the others of what they witnessed that night while in the library. Germany and England started breaking down recalling the look in America's eyes, how much they hurt watching the scenes unfold. Most of the nations cried, China mostly. He remembered just how strict he was with Alfred, he felt awful knowing that just the previous day America had woken up from a coma. What kind of people were they? Who would ever condone such actions, or forgive someone who did that to them? The icing on the cake was a flashback to one of the journal entries, about Alfred's 'oral favors' he had done for Afghanistan and how Alfred blamed himself for 9/11. Most of the countries decided to plot a little surprise for that pathetic waste of a nation, while others were just quietly thinking to themselves. Oh, how the air turned sour when Finland's mouth was coyly smirking. Yep, on that note, they all went to bed. They knew Finland had it covered, he always had it covered when it came to his babies.

Dawn came peeking through the curtains, warm golden rays shining into the master bedroom of Russia and America. Ivan finally woke up from his ecstasy coma, seeing it was, in fact, the next morning. He turned over and saw Alfred was still sleeping quietly next to him, cuddling him impossibly closer. He hugged his beloved close, Alfred's ear resting on Ivan's heart. The heartbeat made little America relax, and his features noticeably loosened.

The two of them had slept through dinner, so you could only imagine the hunger Ivan felt. Quietly getting up from bed, the tall nation got the dirty pair of boxers and some pajama pants on before quietly walking downstairs. He saw a plate of pancakes hot and ready with a note. Ivan walked up to the plate and picked up the note, reading it.

'For the world's best brother-in-law! Thanks for being there for Alfred! I know he needed that yesterday! -Mattie'

Ivan knew something was off. Never had Canada made him pancakes! Let alone for having sex with Alfred! But his pancakes always tasted fucking amazing, and they smelt just as heavenly as they looked. So Ivan took the plate and put it on a platter with a glass of vodka coffee. A small shiver ran up his spine so he turned around, finding no one around. He knew he was being watched, his nerves buzzing. Deep in his gut, he knew someone was looking at him, but the point of a sniper was to never be seen by your target. So, knowing he wasn't in view, Tino happily skipped off.

Ivan then began to make a small scramble with cheese and toast, placing that next to his plate. He then poured a cup of coffee for Alfred with a shot of espresso and a few dribbles of cream. He put the silverware on the platter before taking it up to his husband, the house still quiet. It was Sunday, so they often times slept in later passed daybreak. Opening the door, he found his handsome husband still asleep. The bed was broken below him and he was still filled with his release. Ivan smiled and took his phone from the bedside table, snapping a photo of Alfred's sweet sleeping face. Yes, a lot of the afterglow photos were dirty ones. But if they were all like that then he would look suspicious.

"Fredka, my sweet sunflower. It is time to get up," Ivan cooed softly, kissing Alfred on the head. A groan and inaudible curses flew from America's tongue and he just buried his face into the pillow. Ivan chuckled, snatching Alfred sides and tickling him while pinning him down and kissing his neck. Alfred screamed with the sudden attack, laughing loudly as he felt Russia munch on his ticklish neck and his large hands tease his sensitive sides.

"Ok! I'm up! Ivan come on! Vanya!!!" Alfred begged, prompting the taller nation to finally back off. He was laughing as Alfred tried to catch his breath, helping him sit up. The blonde nation finally sat straight, feeling the pain in his lower back, "Next time, I think Sir Soviet should spread the love a little. My ass is on fucking fire,"