✏️__f o u r

Harry is sitting at his desk, smiling alone. The image of the man, Louis, still in his mind. Especially when he sees Eric. The little boy resembles Louis so much. 
Of course, idiot. He's Louis' son after all. Except for Louis' blue eyes. The boy might got his silvery grey eyes from his mother.

The man already got married Harry, why did you still think about him? They already have a beautiful son, probably his mother is a gorgeous and charming lady. Harry sighs. His horny gay ass is uncontrollable especially when he met a handsome man.

He startles when his phone's beeping, showing that he just got a text message. He rolls his eyes when he sees Nick's name on the screen.

'Hi sweetheart, how's the new school? Wanna hangout and chat?'

Harry makes an uninterested face and locks his phone. Seriously, why is this man still looking for him. They're already broke up two years ago, yet he's still chasing after Harry.

He shoves his phone in his pocket and looks at his watch. The class will be over in five more minutes.

"Okay class, you can pack your things up and ready to go home!" Harry said in his usual happy tones. He loves his job. He loves kids.

All the kids scream happily and start to pack their things.

The bell is finally ringing. The kids slowly left the classroom with laughs and giggles after saying goodbye to Harry. After all students empty the room, he suddenly remembers about Eric. The boy probably waiting on the bench alone.

He makes a little jog into the door. As he expected, the boy is sitting there on the bench alone, playing with his fingers.

Harry walks towards the boy and smiles.

"Hello there. Waiting for your daddy?"

Harry himself is feeling jumpy and nervous because he's going to meet Louis again in a short while.

Eric lifts up his head to see Harry's eyes. But the little boy's eyes doesn't shimmer like always. They look sad. Eric shakes his head weakly.

"No, Eleanor is picking me up today," he said weakly. Harry frowns.

"Who's Eleanor?" Harry asked.

The boy is about to answer him when they heard someone's calling for him.

"Hey Eric!"

Harry heard a stinging girl's voice afar from them. Both of him and Eric look over the voice.

A girl is standing not too far from them but Harry still can see her face clearly. She has long hair and she's really elegant and pretty. But her face doesn't look happy. She is probably Eric's mother. But he doesn't call her mom?

"I need to go now, see you tomorrow, teacher," Eric jumps from his sit and runs fast passing the girl and through the main door. He totally ignores the girl who is standing there.

The girl flips her hair when she sees Harry. She turns around and walks away after gives a death stare to Harry.

Harry makes a 'what the hell' face. Too bad her attitude doesn't goes well with her appearance.

                               ✏️