✏️__f i f t e e n

Louis pushed Harry gently down on his bed, his head hitting Louis' pillow softly. Harry feels warm and the smell of Louis lingering in the cold air.

Louis smiled as he let Harry laying down on his bed. He takes off Harry's shoes and socks, then climbed up the bed.

"Mind if I take your clothes off, baby?" Louis said in his sexy voice. Harry bit his lips and nodded.

Louis begins to unbutton his shirt, revealing his swallows tattoos on his chest and a butterfly tattoo on his tummy.

He throw Harry's shirt away. He pressed a gentle kisses on Harry's butterfly along down to his tummy while his hands start to unbuckle Harry's belt.

Louis unzipped Harry's pants and he slowly pushed down Harry's pants into his ankles, leaving Harry only on his boxer.

Harry crossed his legs and covered his face with both of his hands because he never getting exposed this much to Louis.

"Baby, don't. You have no idea how fucking hot and beautiful you are,"
Louis whispered softly and he runs his fingers on Harry's thighs.

The boy squirming and shivering under Louis' cold touches and he almost shrieked when he feels Louis kiss his hardening cock that covered in the boxer.

"May I take off this baby?" Louis said and biting Harry's boxer waistband. Harry nodded eagerly, his cheeks tinted red.

Louis pulled down Harry's boxer, and his eyes were met with the most delicious view. Harry's cock was slapping on his tummy and it was so red and its precums started to leak.

Louis growled and he took Harry's cock in his hands and pumping it slow. He was hovering over Harry's body and look into his green eyes.

"Daddy, daddy, please," Harry squirmed and whined softly. Louis' cock was twitching in his pants, begging for release.

"You're so beautiful baby, I don't deserve an angel like you,"

Harry was panting and hid his face on Louis' neck crook.

"Ah ah, daddy, please," Harry whined like a little kid.

Oh how Louis was so fucking hard and turned on only by hearing Harry's begs and whines.

"Hmm? Do you like it baby? Want daddy to eat you again and fuck you hard?" Louis said while he twirling his thumb around Harry's wet slit.

"Hmmm," Harry nods vigorously.

"What was that? I can't hear you baby,"

"Hmm, yes daddy. Please eat me and fuck me,"

Louis groaned and pressed a soft kiss on Harry's lips. He lifted up Harry's leg and pushed it closer to his chest, exposing Harry's pink and clenching hole.

"Fuck, so pretty baby,"

Harry whined when he feels Louis' soft and wet tongue nudging his hole. Louis licks around his tight hole before pushing his tongue into it.

Harry whimpered and let out a soft moans when Louis keep moving his tongue in and out of Harry's hole. He grabbed Louis hair gently.

"Daddy, can I have your cock now, please?" Harry whimpered and batting his eyelashes.

"You're so good, so nice baby. Begging for daddy's cock so politely hmm?" Louis said and he kissed Harry's forehead.

"Want daddy cock now?" Louis said hotly into Harry's ears.

"Yes, daddy,"

Louis bring his index and middle fingers between Harry's lips.

"Suck,"

Louis ordered and Harry took Louis' fingers in his mouth. He sucks and licks Louis' fingers, making sure it was wet enough.

Louis take out his fingers from Harry mouth and bring it to Harry's hole, and he pushed one of his finger inside.

Harry was shrieking and he almost choked the air. Louis added his second finger and he moved them faster into Harry's hole. 

He pushed and curled his fingers inside Harry before he added the third fingers.

"Daddy, need you now," Harry was panting and heavily breathing.

Louis pulled his boxer down revealing his glorious fully hard cock, hanging and slapping his own tummy. He stroked his cock a few times before line it up against Harry's hole.

"You want this, baby?" Louis teasingly pressed his cock head on Harry's entrance.

"Daddy, please," Harry cried, wriggling his ass against Louis' cock.

"So desperate for daddy's cock," Louis said before slamming his cock hard into Harry's hole.

The boy let out a loud moan as Louis cock begins to destroy his hole.

"Yeah, moan for me, baby," Louis said and he thrusts his hips roughly into Harry's hole.

The boy whimpered and choked his own breath everytime louis thrusts into him. He feels so full with Louis' cock inside him.

His eyes rolled back to his head, his lips parted with soft whines and moans, escaping his plump lips.

"You should see how wrecked you are baby, enjoying my cock that much huh,"

Louis thrusts into Harry, faster and deeper. The rooms was filled with their groans and moans, enjoying the pleasure that taking over their heated bodies.

Harry feels his lower part was tingling and he can't hold it anymore.

"Daddy, c-can I come?," Harry stuttered with every Louis' thrusts.

"Yes baby," Louis gives his best last thrusts before Harry's shots his load. His body was shivering and twitching underneath Louis flustered body.

Louis take out his cock and he cums on top of Harry's butterfly tattoo.

They were both panting, catching their breath. Harry was a mess with his damp curls sticking on his forehead and his body covered with both of their cums.

Louis cupped Harry's cheeks and kissed his sweaty forehead.

"You're so amazing, so beautiful baby,"
Louis whispered into Harry's ear. Harry's eyes almost closed and he didn't even answer to Louis.

Louis take a clean towel inside of his closet and wiped all the cums from Harry body. He covered Harry's milky body with the duvet and kissed his shoulder.

The boy was fast asleep and Louis cuddled Harry's tall body, placing a soft kiss on Harry's back.

"I love you, Harry," Louis whispered.

Harry suddenly moved and turned around to face Louis. He gives Louis a small peck on his lips, making the boy surprised.

"I love you too, Louis. Oops, daddy," Harry smiled and giggled against Louis' chest. Louis chuckled and he kissed on top of Harry's curls.

He loves the boy with curly hair and rosy cheeks so much.

✏️