✏️__t w e l v e

Harry was sitting in his car, staring at the steering wheel. He closed his eyes tightly. He still can taste Louis' cum in his mouth.

He squirmed in his sit when he remembered the way Louis touched him, grabbed his hair and slammed his cock inside of his mouth.

He likes that. He likes being manhandled that way. So hard and rough. He can feels his cock was twitching in his pants. For god sake Harry. Again? You just cum hard an hour ago but. He blamed Louis for this.

His phone suddenly beeping and he shrieked. A text message from Louis. His cheeks immediately burning red. He quickly grabbed his phone.

'Are you home, Harry?'

No. He's not. He still needs to calm his orgasm and clean himself before going home. Thats why he's late. But he's lying anyway.

'Yes I'm home'

He leaned his head on the headrest while waiting for reply from Louis.

Going somewhere tomorrow?

Harry thought for a while. Tomorrow is Saturday. No school so no plans for Harry.

Nope. Just staying home.

He got the reply immediately.

Boring. Wanna join us for dinner tomorrow?

Harry smiled alone. Dinner? Is Louis asked him for a date? But wait a minute. Us. That's mean he definitely bring Eric along. Well, he is a man with a son. Harry is okay with it. But somehow he feels shy after what had happened between he and Louis just now.

Nevermind, his horny ass always wanted to see Louis again.

Sure. What time?

I'll pick you up at 11.

Harry blushed. Louis is going to pick him up.

Okay.

He got the reply immediately.

What are you doing anyway?

Harry blushed. Thinking about you of course, idiot.

Nothing.

You're thinking about me aren't ya?

Harry was smiling alone, his face still crimson red, as if Louis was there.

No.

Okay then. You better don't think about me too much, I'm not there to help you.

Harry was whining on his seat. He almost screamed daddy without he realized. He needs to stop this conversation.

I have to go. Have to take shower.

Alright babe. Make sure a cold one :)

Harry giggled.

Bye Louis.

Bye baby ;)

✏️