✏️__f o r t e e n

The soft and cold breeze is tingling their skin, sometimes gives shivers to their spines, but neither one of them cares. The night already set off a long time ago, but neither one of them wanted to release their intertwined fingers.

Louis and Harry are walking along the beach, hand in hand, under the starry night sky. Their hands are perfectly fitted and locked together, not even leave a single space between their fingers.

And Harry looks so goddess beautiful under the dim moonlight. Louis swears, everytime he sees Harry's beautiful smiles and giggles, Harry's pouts and dimples, his heart falling more for the green eyed boy.

Their bare feet sometimes touch the edge of the cold salty water, and being a naughty boy he is, Louis splashes the water to Harry, and the boy giggles and laughs, running away from Louis, but never left Louis' heart.

Louis caught Harry in his arms and hold the boy tightly, pressing a soft and loving kiss to his lips. Their night already filled with so many kisses but Harry always want more. He never get enough of Louis.

Harry gripped Louis' neck, eyes directly stared into Louis' blue one. Their forehead touched, their noses were cold, their cheeks were flushed from the night breeze and lingering love, but they never want to stop this moment. In fact, they
were falling deeper.

"Thank you for doing all of this," Harry whispered, smiling with his eyes closed. He only can feels Louis hot breath and soft lips touching his cheeks. So many times. Harry giggles again.

"I could listen to your giggles every day for the rest of my life," Louis smiled against Harry's cheeks.

Louis really knows how to make the curly boy flustered as the boy hide his face on Louis neck and placed a gentle kiss there. Louis wrapped his arms tightly around Harry's body, protectively and sharing his warmth at the same time.

"Harry?" Louis asked.

"Hmm?" Harry's face was still on Louis neck, although the man was little smaller and shorter than him, he feels safe and dazzling comfortable in Louis' arms.

"I want to ask something," Louis paused and stroked Harry's hair.

"Harry, everyday since I've met you, my mind was clouded by only your vision. I can't concentrate with work, sometimes I'm ignoring Eric, because you had occupied my brain, my heart is aching whenever I can't see you, and what I always want is you,"

"I know this is too fast for you, but I must say this, I can hold my feelings anymore," Louis traced his fingers on Harry's sharp jawline, his eyes attached on the green eyes in front of him.

"Harry, would you be my boyfriend?"

And Harry's lips agape, his heart fluttered in his chest, and his eyes almost tearing.

Louis eyes never left Harry's, silently begging for Harry to say yes. But he mentally prepared in case the answer is no and he can cry about it later.

Louis has no time to think more as the curly boy smashed their lips together, deeply and full with love. Louis smiled into the kiss.

"Is that mean a yes?" He said after pulled away from the kiss. Harry nodded shyly and stared at Louis' thin lips.

"Yes," he finally said. Louis couldn't be happier, he lifted Harry in his arms, and the boy shrieked and giggled.

They pressed their lips together with so much love, their lips moved in sync and their tongues collided, panting and gasping into each other mouth.

"Thank you," Louis said as they break from the kiss. Harry's face was tinted red.

"Would you like to spend the night with me, love? Stay over my place?" Louis asked and Harry nodded softly.

They kissed and giggled under the night sky for a while before they headed back to Louis' apartment.

Harry feels the drive took longer this time because they can't stop themselves from kissing and touching each other. When they stopped in every red lights, Harry will leaned over and kissed Louis' lips, cheeks and neck.

Once Louis parked in the parking lot of his apartment, Harry quickly unbuckled his seat belt and he done the same things for Louis'.

The older man surprised when Harry climbed to his lap and straddling him. Harry smashed their lips together and he clung on Louis neck.

Louis shocked but somehow he returned Harry desperate kiss back as the boy passionately grinding on Louis' laps.

"Harry?" Louis asked, he pushed away Harry slowly and he can see Harry's green eyes become darker. Harry is panting and gasping on Louis lap. It was not a very comfortable position because of his tall body, his head touched the roof of the car.

"I want you. Want all of you," Harry whispered into Louis mouth, he grinds his crotch against Louis' and he whined softly.

"Shit," Louis muttered. He stroked Harry's curls and Harry was purring into the touches.

"Get up so I can take you inside, baby," Louis said huskily.

Harry smiled and blushed because he doesn't even know what's got into him, but one thing he sure, he only wanted Louis all by himself.

                              ✏️