✏️__s e v e n

After finished their meals, they walk back to the kindergarten because Harry needs to fetch his car.

The distance between the restaurant and the kindergarten is not so far, so they just walk and enjoy the night air. It is cold and chill, but both of them are warmed by each other presence.

Harry is blushing along the way. They walk pass a playground and Eric jumps happily.

"Daddy! Can I play in the playground? Please,"

"It's already late Eric. We can play tomorrow," Louis shakes his head. Eric is pouting.

"It's okay Louis. You can play for a while, alright little guy?" Harry said and he strokes Eric's hair gently.

"Yayy! You're the best teacher in the world!" Eric shouts happily and ran to the swings. He plays happily.

Louis and Harry take a seat on a nearby bench under the tree.

"You're spoiling him too much," Louis said as they sit on the bench.

"He's adorable, Louis. And I can't see him being this happy at school. Is he often like that in home also?"

Louis lets out a heavy sigh.

"I don't know, he looks different when he started the kindergarten. He more likely to be alone and sad, especially when he's staying with Eleanor," Louis said with a sad voice.

Harry remembered the girl from other day.

"Is she Eric's mother?"

Louis shakes his head.

"I'm sorry for asking, but may I know where is his mother?"

"Eric is my adopted son," Louis said while looking over Eric who is playing happily by himself.

"Oh, I didn't know. I thought he's your real son,"

Louis smiles.

"I adopted him four years ago, since he was 1 years old. Everything was fine, until—" he pauses and takes a deep breath.

"Until I'm dating Eleanor last year, and when Eric started his kindergarten,"

"When did he stay when you're at work before he started his kindergarten?"

"I sent him to a childcare. The problem is when he started his kindergarten, I can't catch up my time to pick him up, that's why I always late,"

"I asked Eleanor for help to pick him up, but yeah—" Louis sighs.

"She's also busy with work?" Harry asked curiously.

"No. She's not even working,"

What? Wow. She's not doing anything but she can't even help his boyfriend?

"Since I'm dating Eleanor, Eric changed. He seems doesn't happy and bubbly like he always does before,"

Harry longing his eyes to Eric. He wonder why. Suddenly he remembered the bruise that he saw on Eric's arm.

He wants to ask Louis about this.

"Louis, did you probably send Eric to someone else to take care?"

Louis frowns. "No. I only asked Eleanor to look after him, only when I was busy,"

Harry nods. Could it be Louis? But Louis doesn't seems like that kind of person. He can see the man loves Eric so much.

"How about your girlfriend? Is she okay with Eric?"

"What do you mean is she okay with Eric? Do you think she treats Eric badly?" Louis' voice raised unintentionally. Harry startles.

"N-no. I don't mean like that. I-I'm sorry," he stutters. Louis sighs.

"I'm sorry Harry. I just don't know what to do. She promised me that she will accept Eric in her life and to love him like I do,"

"But everything is different now. I hate to say this, but I guess you're right,"

Harry takes a deep breath. He turns his body so he's facing Louis.

"Is there anything I can help?" Harry sincerely asked.

"Look, I don't know how to say this, but if you need anything or any help, you can always ask me. I'll try my best to help,"

Louis smiles softly. He feels amazed with Harry. This boy is so soft with kids, suddenly he thinks how better his life if Harry is the one who lives with him, the partner of his life. How he wishes he met Harry first before Eleanor. He sees how good Harry treats Eric and how happy Eric is when he's with Harry.

Louis slowly reaches out his hands and touches Harry's right cheek gently. It's cold. Harry's face immediately reddened from Louis' action.

"Are you cold?" Louis asked, his eyes stares fondly into Harry's.

"A little bit," Harry said, rubs his own hands.

Louis takes off his blazer and wraps it around Harry's nice little body.

"Th-thank you," Harry blushes. He wraps his arms around Louis' blazer which is around his body. It's so warm and smells like Louis.

"Daddy! I'm tired, can we go home now?" Eric suddenly runs to them.

"Finally you remember to go home huh little guy?" Eric smiles. He turns to Harry.

"Teacher, why are you wearing daddy's clothes?"

"No reason. I just love it," Harry blushes and winks playfully before they head back to the kindergarten.

Harry is walking beside Louis and Eric is in the middle. He's holding Louis' hand in his right and Harry's hand in his left.

Harry couldn't be more happier because he feels like they are a happy little family.

"Next time, let me send you home," Louis said as they reach at both of their cars.

"Okay," Harry said shyly.

"ByeBye teacher Harry." Eric said, waving his hands weakly. Louis put Eric in the passenger seat and buckles up the boy.

"I'll see you later, Harry," Louis takes Harry's hands and placed a warm kiss on top of it. Harry shivers and he can feels Louis' stubbles rubbing against his hands.

Somehow he feels confused with Louis' actions. He has a girlfriend but he also attracted to men. Probably he's a bisexual.

Louis lets go of his hand and smiles fondly before he goes inside of his car and drives away.

Harry suddenly remembered that he is still wearing Louis' blazer. It's alright. Keeping it for one more day is not illegal. He thought, smiling.

✏️