✏️__e i g h t e e n

3 months later

The alarm was beeping loudly on his phone. He stretched lazily and turned off the alarm. His eyes were so heavy. He felt exceptionally tired today, probably from working so hard last night. He smiled.

He reached out his hand to other side of the bed, finding his usual source of warmth. But he's not there. His eyes shot open.

"Lou?" Harry wake up and stick on his elbows. He rubbed his eyes with back of his hands.

Louis is not there. But Harry still can smelled Louis' cologne in the cold morning air.

He get out his bed slowly. His bum still feels sore and he carefully walked to his closet mirror.

He standing in front of the mirror and he can see his messy sex hair. His morning face is unusual, he's so glowing today. He gasps when he sees his neck, full with freshly marked love bites. Looks like he needs to wear a scarf to school today. Somehow he smiles and feels proud when he's been marked by Louis like this. It shows that he is Louis'.

Louis. Where is he. He needs his Louis to wish him good morning, he needs his Louis to give him morning kisses.

He walked out from his bedroom and went directly to the kitchen. His nose was immediately met with an amazing smell. Smelled like something sweet and delicious.

He can see Louis is standing in front of the kitchen stoves, flipping his pancakes. Harry smiles. He approaches Louis slowly, step by step, wanted to surprise his boyfriend.

But then Louis turns around just to see an idiot looking Harry walking on his tiptoes. Louis chuckles and shook his head.

"Heyyyyyyyyyy, I was about to surprise you," Harry said, pouting.

"Well you will never be able to do that," Louis put the pancakes down on the tables. Then he take a sit on the stool.

"Come here," Louis pat his thigh asking for Harry to sit.

Harry walked towards Louis and stands between Louis legs. He still pouting. Louis put a strand of Harry's curls behind his ears, and leans up to kiss his lanky boyfriend. Harry's pouts turned into silly grins immediately.

"Good morning baby, how was your sleep?" Louis whispered softly. Harry smiles.

"Good. But still a little bit tired from last night," He slowly move his body closer to Louis' and put his head on Louis' shoulder, inhaling the scent from Louis' neck.

"I'm sorry babe, are you okay? Was it too rough and too much last night?"

Louis strokes Harry's hair gently, Harry is madly blushing. He can't even answer. They've been together for three months, he should get used to this. But no, he can't. Louis always makes he blushes. Every time. Harry pulled from the hug and stared at Louis' face.

"It's okay Lou. I-it was amazing,"

"Look at you. So beautiful with all these marks hmm?" Louis caressing Harry's neck that full with lovebites.

"You're mine, baby," Louis whispered huskily into Harry's ear. The boy shivers and his lips parted, staring at Louis wet lips.

Harry feels eager and smacked their lips together. He kissed Louis deeply and passionately, fingers run through Louis' messy hair. He shoved his tongue desperately into Louis mouth, his body feels heated, his stomach tingling as he started to grind on Louis crotch.

Louis suddenly cupped Harry's jaw firmly with his hand, making the boy whimpers and breakup the kiss immediately. The grip was to tight, Harry is whining in Louis hands.

"Be a good boy and eat your breakfast yeah?" Louis said and that's not helping at all. Harry's cock is twitching in his pants. But he nods anyway.

"Good," Louis give a chaste kiss on Harry's lips before releasing his grip. The boy whimpers and he take a sit next to Louis.

Louis push a plate of blueberry pancakes to Harry and place a soft kiss on Harry's forehead. Then he go to the stoves to prepare the tea.

Harry started to eat his pancakes uncomfortably, because his cock is still hard and sometimes he squirms on his sit.

He's about to eat his third bite of pancakes when his eyes attached on a strange envelope on the table. He doesn't remember about this envelope yesterday.

"Lou, did the mailman already come this early morning? I don't remember received any letter yesterday. Or is it yours?" Harry take the envelope.

"I don't see that envelope before," Harry frowned. That's impossible. Louis has been in the kitchen for a long time but didn't noticed the envelope.

"You've been here since morning," Harry said. Louis shrugged.

"I don't know babe, this is your apartment, i just stayed a night," Louis said and he continued to make the tea.

Harry pick up the envelope in his hand and opened it carelessly while chewing his pancakes. It's probably a junk mail or whatever, Harry is gonna throw it away anyway.

But then his eyes widened, inside the envelope, there were two flight tickets to Maldives.

"L-Lou," he stuttered and shaking. He suddenly feels a pair of strong arms wrapping his body.

"How about a little getaway?" Louis whispered from his back. Harry turns his body immediately and his eyes locked with Louis'.

"Oh my god! Yes!" Harry jumped from his sit and dashed to Louis, holding the smaller boy tightly in his arms.

"Wait, there's only two tickets. How about Eric?"

"It will be only you and me, babe," Louis whispered and give a small peck on
Harry's lips.

Harry smiles and his eyes twinkled. His mind already traveling and drifting away, thinking about all the things that he will do with Louis on the vacation.

"Thank you," he whispered.

_______________________________

She's pacing around the bathroom, waiting for the test results to appear.
She knows and she is so sure that this plan is going to succeed.

She smirks triumphantly as she sees the results on the test kit.

'Louis will be mine, only mine and forever! Nobody is gonna stop me!' She thought to herself, smashing the bathroom door roughly and walked away.

                                ✏️