✏️__t w e n t y - t h r e e

He get out from his car and walked slowly to the cafe. His eyes scanned all over the room to find the person that he supposed to meet.

Harry and Nick were sitting right in the corner of the cafe, side by side. Louis gritted his teeth, his hands clenched but he needs to control his temper.

He walked towards them. Despite he furious to see Harry is with Nick, he still feels sad to see his boyfriend with other man like they have something going on between them. He wants Harry to be only with him, only wants him, not everyone else.

He take a seat in front of the two. It's weird because he feels like the third wheel. Fuck it off, Harry is still my boyfriend. Or is he?

"Lou," Harry said in his shaky voice, eyes pleading into Louis'. Louis swear he missed his boyfriend so much. He wants to hug and kiss Harry until he breathless, but being a stubborn and ego little shit he is, he pushes away all the feelings.

"So what is the important thing that you want to tell me," Louis' eyes glancing between Harry and Nick. The older man in front of him straighten his seat and cleared his throat.

"Look, this sounds crazy and insane, but I hope you can take this with an open minded and open heart," Nick started.

Louis leaned his back to the seat and crossed his hands.

"So do you wanna tell me that I'm not an open minded person before or what? Huh Harry?" Louis eyes locked with Harry for a while before the curly boy looked down to his lap.

"Louis, can you stop blaming or mad at Harry? He doesn't know anything and has nothing to do with this," Nick said raising his voice. Louis smirked.

"I bet he also doesn't even know his feelings for me huh? He simply can move on that easy and return to his ex, shamelessly," Louis said staring at Harry but the boy just froze in his place.

Harry's hands begin to tremble, his eyes started to damp. His heart is breaking, he never cheated on Louis, he loves Louis like crazy with his full heart. How could Louis said something like that to him.

"Shut the fuck up and listen to what I'm gonna say, Louis!" Nick snapped. He almost punched the tables.

Louis rolled his eyes, muttering 'whatever' and leaned back to his seat.

"I know this thing is so complicated and unreasonable. The thing is, I can't see Harry heartbroken again, because of me, and I don't want to feel guilty for my whole life," Nick said.

"Just straight to the point and don't waste my time," Louis said coldly, he can see from the angle of his eyes, Harry's sad face and he's holding in his tears. Louis really wants to hug Harry, he can't believe he makes the boy sad. He wants to kiss his boyfriend and put away all the sadness. I'm sorry Harry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry-

"The baby is not yours, Louis," Nick said in a breath and Louis immediately shot a dagger into Nick eyes.

"What?" Louis shot up from his sit and his eyebrows wrinkled.

"Calm down, listen, everything was planned by me and Eleanor," Nick paused, Louis eyes widened, his mouth agape.

"You must be kidding me, she showed me the test results, was that also fake? How on Earth?!"

Nick sighed. "The baby was mine," Nick said calmly. But not for Louis. His jaw dropped and eyes bulged. He shifted his eyes to Harry. The boy also seems calm in his sit. Louis can't believe all of these. This is so ridiculous and insane.

"We planned to separate Harry from you, so he can get back to me, and Eleanor will get you all by herself. But I can't do this anymore,"

"Why?"

"She planned to get an abortion when we succeed with this plan, but I feel sorry for the baby. And Eleanor. I know she's a nice girl," Nick let out a heavy sigh.

"She planned to abort the baby? Holy shit," Louis pulled his hair. Eleanor was insane, he never thought she will do this crazy things.

"So what are you gonna do now?" Louis asked, his eyes sometimes glazed over Harry. The boy just stay silent.

"I'll take care of the baby,"

"How? Do you think that's easy? She did everything crazy to get me back to her, how can you think she will easily accept this?"

"I know how to settle this. Right now, I wanna say I'm sorry for what happened," Nick said sincerely.

Louis still can't believe what have he heard, but somehow he feels a little bit relieved. He searching for Harry's eyes, but the boy just looking down.

"I have to go and finished this already. Again, Louis, Harry, I'm sorry for what happened. I really don't want you to hurt Harry's feelings. Please makeup your relationship," Nick said and he get up from his sit, then walked away, leaving Harry alone with Louis.

"You seems calm. Did you already know about this?" Louis said as Nick was gone from their eyesight.

"N-Nick told me yesterday," the green eyed boy said with his low voice.

Louis sighed, he runs his fingers through his face. He suddenly stand up and grabbed Harry's hand.

"Come with me,"

                                  ✏️