✏️__t w e n t y

Harry was sitting at his desk as usual, but his mind is messed up. He can't think properly. What should he do now. Should he just being stubborn ass and stay with Louis while Eleanor needs Louis more than him?

The only valid decision he needs to do is to break up with Louis.

But it's easier to say. He loves Louis so much and that's impossible. He wished he didn't need so much of Louis. He hates to say but he does.

Although they're know each other only for a few months, but he loves Louis with his full heart.

He thought his breakup with Nick taught him to be stronger but he's wrong. He's still weak, in fact, he's even weaker than before.

He doesn't realize his tears rolled down his face until Eric comes to his desk.

"Teacher? Why are you crying?" Eric said with his sad face.

"Hello little guy. No it just dust got into my eyes," Harry smiles to the little boy.

Eric pouted. He climbs up the desk and wipe away Harry's tears with his little fingers.

"Don't lie, teacher. I know you're sad. Did daddy make you sad?" Eric said, he holds Harry's cheeks in his tiny hands. Harry smiles bitterly.

"No," he shakes his head weakly. And he strokes Eric's hair.

Eric. How he supposed to forget this adorable little boy. The boy that always squealing and laughing happily. His life is light up whenever this boy around.

Same goes for his daddy. Only Louis can light up Harry's world like nobody else. How can he lives without these two important people in his life?

He brings Eric closer to his chest then kisses on top of his head and holds the boy tightly.

"Teacher?"

"Hmm?"

"C-can you take me home today?"

"Why is that, sweetie?"

"B-because Eleanor is picking me up today,"

Harry's eyes widened. Louis already gives her permission to pick up Eric? This fast? He feels shocked. But Harry think positively. Harry can't do anything. He needs to get used to this. Living without Louis and Eric in his life anymore. His heart shattered.

"I-I'm sorry, I can't little guy. I have so many stuffs to do tonight," Harry's patting Eric hair gently. The boy just pout.

"Okay, teacher,"

————————————————

Harry and Eric waiting outside the classroom like always. Eric is jumping around and singing his and Harry's favorite song, 'Itsy Bitsy Spider'.

"Sing with me, teacher!" he shouts happily but he's still singing alone anyway.

Harry's smiling bitterly. He doesn't have mood to play or sing. Sometimes he thinks wouldn't it be nice to stuck in childhood life forever. No problems, no pressures. No feelings, no love.

He misses Louis.

"Eric!" the stinging voice finally hits his ears. Eleanor walking towards them with a smile that Harry hard to guess whether it's a friendly smile or a smirk.

"Hello Harry," she said, surprisingly she sounds friendly today.

"Hi,"

"Well I guess you already know about it, don't you? About me and Louis?"

" Yes,"

"Good. We're getting back together and I'm having his baby. And I think it's not even your business. So why don't you just step away from our life?" She said in the most sarcastic way. 

Harry take a deep breath and close his eyes. If Harry is insane, he probably slapped her rude mouth. As if he has the strength to do that.

But he's more to feel like crying now but he has to be strong. Not in front of this bitch.

"Okay," he firmly said, not even looking into her eyes.

Eleanor gives a triumph smile. She got what she wants now.

"Good. Hey Eric, you're going to have a little brother or sister, are you happy?" She turns to Eric and give the little boy a scary smile.

Eric hold on Harry's leg tightly before he stick his tongue out to Eleanor.

"Urghh, get in the car now!" She said annoyingly and Eric runs as fast as he can through the hallway.

Eleanor flips her hair and turns around then walks away, leaving Harry standing there alone.

Harry's head is spinning and he wants to throw up.

                                 ✏️