✏️__t w e n t y - f o u r

The air inside the car was heated, the small space was filled with their little groans and whimpers, and smacking sounds of their lips.

The driver seat was lowered and Harry was straddling Louis' laps, kissing the boy deeply. The kiss was soft and slow, and Louis' lips feels so soft against his. Louis' hands roamed underneath Harry's shirt, rubbing the back of the boy's warm skin gently.

"Oh god, I missed you so much Harry," Louis said once their break from the kiss, pressing Harry's lips with his thumb.

Harry kissed Louis' thumb and suck it lightly. His lips is swollen, his cheeks flushed from all the kisses. Louis can't believe Harry is a human. He's an angel.
Louis cupped both of Harry's cheeks with his hands.

"My beautiful baby, my angel, I'm sorry for whatever I said before. My mind was filled with anger and I can't think properly. Please forgive me, baby, I was so stupid," Louis pressed a lovingly kiss on Harry's forehead. Never in a million years he wants to hurt Harry anymore.

The boy squirmed on Louis laps. His hands was rested on Louis' chest. Louis is smaller, but he always comfortable to leans his head on Louis' chest.

"Please don't doubt my love for you. You are all I want. I love you so much," Harry pouted.

"Im so sorry baby," Louis kissed Harry's forehead again for a few times. His heart breaks so much when he heard Harry is begging for his love. Louis feels stupid for hurting Harry. He's so stupid.

"I'll send you home and have a rest yeah?" Louis caressed Harry's cheeks softly.

"But I want you," Harry pouted and he hid his face on Louis neck. He wriggled on Louis' laps. Louis just let out a small chuckle.

"I know babe, I want you too, really bad, but I've promised Eric to pick him up from my mom's," Louis rubbed Harry's back slowly.

"Besides, you look so tired, babe. Have some rest at home and I'll send you to kindergarten tomorrow alright?" Louis kissed Harry's right cheek and then his left cheek.

Harry nods, although he wants Louis by his side so bad right now, he understand. He climbed off from Louis lap and sit on the passenger side. Louis kissed the boy's lips once again before started to drive away.

                               **

________________________________

                               **

The broken glass shattered all around the floor. There's a small sob on the corner of the room.

Nick was seating on the bed, holding Eleanor tightly in his hands. The girl is crying and sobbing, but somehow she let Nick to hold her.

"You're an asshole Nick, why the hell did you ruined our plan," Eleanor sobbed, she was sitting in front of Nick and the older man wrapped his arms around her protectively.

"There's no point to continue this anymore. At the end of the day, you just hurting your own self,"

"I don't care! All I want is Louis!" The girl wriggling but Nick hold was so firm and strong.

"You still can be happy without Louis, babe. Let's face the fact that they were meant to be together, and we are nobody and we don't have any power to stop them. We can live our life much better," Nick caressed her hair softly.

"Stay with me, and I'll take care of you, and our baby,"

Eleanor still sobbing but he let Nick to kiss her hair, and hold her tightly. She feels safe for some reason. She always wants this feeling. To be protected and cared about. To be loved and to be in love. She weakly nods her head and Nick finally smiles.

He will make sure that Eleanor will get all the attention she needs and raised their baby as well as possible.

✏️