✏️__t w e n t y - s i x

Harry was laying down on his bed, eyes closed. He just got home from kindergarten. These few days was tough days for him.

He has been ignored by Louis for a past few days without any reasons at all. Don't blame him because he was naturally a clingy person. He needed Louis' attention always.

He sighed and run his fingers through his greasy hair. He doesn't have mood to take a shower or clean himself properly, or anything. Louis is going to ignore him anyway.

His eyes almost drooped when he heard his phone ringing. He squeaked and grabbed his phone lazily. His eyes bulged when he sees Louis' name on his phone.

'Finally you're looking for me huh? I thought you already lost your brain cells, Tomlinson' Harry thought to himself. But deep in his heart, he was jumping happily to hear his lover's voice.

"Hello," Harry acted cool.

"Harry! Harry! Please help me!" Louis' voice sounds desperate and anxious on the other side.

Harry quickly shot up on his bed, eyes wide open.

"What happened, Lou?" Harry asked. He started to panic.

"Eric, it's Eric!"

"What? What happened to Eric?!" Harry almost shouted.

"We had a little fight and he ran out from the house. I was looking for him everywhere then people called me saying that they saw Eric in kindergarten. I'm on my way there. I'm still far away, can you please pick him up first?" Louis said worriedly.

Harry's heart beating so fast and his hand was clenching.

"For real Louis? You had a fight with your own five years old son? What are you? A baby or something? I'm going to pick him up now, but I'm not done with you yet," Harry ended the call, quickly slided his phone in his jeans pocket and grab his cars keys.

He went to his car and quickly drive to the kindergarten. He really mad at Louis. What the hell he's been thinking? What if something bad happened to Eric?

He parked his car once he reached the kindergarten and quickly running into the main entrance.

"Eric!" He shouted a few times, his eyes looking around wildly, searching for the little boy.

"Teacher!" Eric finally running towards him. Harry let out a relieve sigh. He crouched down and the little boy jumped into his arms.

"Eric! Oh my god, are you okay?" Harry lifted the boy on his chest and kissed his forehead so many times. Eric seems lost but he nodded anyway.

"Don't ever do this anymore, understand?" There's stern in his voice but he truly cared about Eric. He loves this boy like his own son.

"Come let's go home yeah?"

"Wait, teacher! I need to take something from classroom," Eric said making Harry frowned. Classroom? Shouldn't it be locked right now?

"Have you been there just now?" Harry asked raising his eyebrows.

"Yes, but I left something inside," Eric said. Harry feels weird.

"Okay, let's grab them and leave,"
Eric nodded and he ran through the hallway once Harry put him down.

"Come quick, teacher!" Eric was jumping around. Harry was in double confusion. How can every door in this kindergarten was unlocked? Eric rushing into his classroom.

"Come here, teacher!" Harry doesn't even know why this boy was so eager asking Harry to follow him.

He took his steps slowly, somehow his heart was pounding so fast in his chest. He feels like something was not right over here. But then his eyes widened when he reached the classroom.