✏️__s e v e n t e e n

Nick leans towards his car while his puffing the cigarette between his lips. He closes his eyes and pinches his forehead. Never in a million years he thought Harry will got married this fast. But two years is not a short time. It's long enough for someone to move on and having their own family. He feels regret. Regret for leaving the gorgeous boy, now he only can see him being happy with other guy. He missed Harry.

He throw away the cigarette butt before he heard someone is clearing their throat.

"Excuse me?" He asked the brunette haired girl in front of him. She smiles.

"I saw what happened,"

"What do you mean?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows. The girl rolls her eyes.

"The incident in the mall. You, Harry and his beloved husband,"

"Who are you? How can you know Harry?
Nick frowned.

"I guess Harry used to be someone special in your life?" the girl said.

"I'm sorry miss, I didn't know you and even if it's true, it has nothing to do with you," Nick said and he's about to open his car door.

"Obviously this is something to do with me,"

"I'm Eleanor, Harry's husband's girlfriend," the girl smirked and reached out her hands to shake with Nick's.

Nick's lips agape, confused.

"What?"

"I know this looks unreal, but Louis, or the man you know as Harry's husband, is actually my boyfriend,"

"And they're not even married," Eleanor smirked. "They made up stories to make you stay away from their life,"

Nick eyes widened. Can he believe this stranger that come right to his face and told him all of this insane story? Can he believe her beautiful face?

"You must be joking. I'm sorry miss, but I don't even know you, why should I trust you?"

"I'm here to help you,"

"Help me? How?"

"From what I've seen, you still love Harry, don't you?" She smirked before continued,

"Well, I have a plan to bring back Harry to you, but of course with your little help,"

"How?" Nick look shocked.

"I'm going to say that I'm pregnant with Louis' baby and I need him, Harry will be devastated. Then you can persuade him and get him back. And I'll get Louis all by myself, pretty easy isn't it?"

Nick's eyes widened.

"Do you think they easily believe you? Or are you really pregnant?"

"I'm not pregnant," Eleanor rolls her eyes.

"So how do you think this plan is going to work?"

"That's why I say I need your little help,"
Eleanor smirked and she walks closer to Nick.

"Have sex with me, and make me pregnant,"

Nick's eyes bulged because what the hell he just heard from this girl in front of him?

"What? Are you crazy or something? That's totally insane! I'm not gonna do that!"

"Why the hell not? I'm sacrificing myself to get Louis back, so why can't you do the same for Harry? Although I'm the one who will get the impact most!"

Nick shakes his head. Unbelievable. He can't even say anything to this girl anymore. He stared into the girl's brown eyes.

"Okay, let say this stupid plan is successful, what will you do with the baby, or specifically my baby?" Nick asked and he leaned his back to his car.

"I'll abort it," Eleanor said casually and Nick can't believe what he just heard.

"That easy? You're totally crazy aren't you? How can you even think of that?"

"Yes I am crazy! I want Louis back! I want him and I'll do anything to have him in my life! I don't care about people feelings, the most important is, I'll get what I want!"

Nick froze in his place. Is this girl serious right now. She's fucking obsessed with Louis and didn't even think about herself.

But Nick try to understand that. He has the same feeling for Harry. How he wants that curly boy but he can't have him. Although he doesn't want to hurt Harry anymore, but he also wants Harry. He wants to have Harry back in his life.

He take a deep breath and close his eyes.

"Okay,"

                                  ✏️