✏️__t w e n t y - t w o

Louis gripped the steering wheel so tight that his knuckles turned white. His chest was raised and down quickly, his breath hitched.

He slammed his head on the steering wheel a few times, leaving a red mark on his forehead.

Never in a million years he thought Harry will move on this fast, and surprisingly his getting back to his ex boyfriend.

Not in this crucial time which he needs Harry the most by his side, to support him and give him strength. He thought that they can deal with this problem together, not to see his boyfriend cheating on him.

He jumped in his seat when he heard a loud horn from the car at the back and he started to drive. He can't think properly. His head was messed up with so many problems. Eleanor, the baby, and now, Harry.

He went to the pub to relax his messy head, never he thought to see Harry was there too, cuddling with his ex boyfriend.

"Damnit Harold! Can you just be loyal and stay with me?!" He shouted in his car like Harry was there. He hit the steering wheel with his fist and he stopped his car on the roadside. His heart was broken when he saw Harry with Nick.

Why should he go to Nick and not him. Louis is always there for Harry, he knows this problem was caused by him. But they can still figure this out together. His mind suddenly remembered his conversation with Eleanor earlier.

_________________________________

2 Hours Earlier

He slammed the door roughly as Eleanor walked into his apartment.

"I don't even know why are you so mad about this. This baby is yours and don't you ever want to runaway from your responsibilities, Louis," Eleanor said, crossing her hands.

Louis just pacing around the living room, he ruffled his messy hair. His head was heavy and his mind was spinning. He feels lost, what he wants to do now is shut his world from everyone.

"I never said that. What makes you so sure the baby is mine?" Louis said pulling his hair.

"What are you talking about? Are you accusing me for cheating on you?" Eleanor raised her voice.

Louis doesn't even know what to do or what to think. He knows Eleanor is always with him all the time and he can't simply accuse her like this.

He run his hand over his face as Eleanor come to him and grab his hands.

"Louis, I know it's hard for you to accept this. I know you're with Harry now, but I need you more than him. We're going to have a baby together," Eleanor pats Louis' hair softly and cups his cheek.

"Please, for our baby?"

________________________________

Louis' mind back to reality when he heard his phone is vibrating on the passenger seat, for how long, he doesn't noticed. He grabs his phone and see Harry's name. He closed his eyes tightly and throw the phone back to the seat. He doesn't want to be disturbed by anyone right now, not even by his boyfriend.

He let the phone goes off and he pick up his phone back just to see thirteen missed calls from Harry.

He suddenly feels bad for doing this to Harry. He's not hating Harry. In fact, he misses him so much. He misses Harry's beautiful grins and dimples. He misses Harry's silly grins and smiles. And how he wants to hug his lanky boyfriend so much. No one should touch or hold his boyfriend like that. Not Nick, not everyone else.

A beeping of his phone startled him. He sighed and pick his phone up to see a text message. It was from an unknown number. Louis frowned.

'Hey, it's Nick. Meet me at Regency Cafe at 8pm tomorrow. There's something important that I wanna tell you. Harry's gonna be there too'

Louis hands begin to tremble. His heart shatters. Is this it? Is Harry is getting back together with Nick? Oh no no no, he can't let that happened. Harry is his, and forever his.

He runs his fingers through his hair and he almost going crazy. Harry. He wants his Harry back. He somehow feels scared for whatever that is going to happen.

                              ✏️