Chapter 5💕

It was so badd that Moyin chose to spend her holiday at our place. Why didn't a car crash her on her way here? Why could Super man and bat man not come to help fight bad guys in Lagos then accidentally throw a huge rock on Moyin... Why??

She was a year older than I was and she knew quite well that I disliked her. She found pleasure in frustrating me and her oloshoness was something else.
It was her third day here already and I felt like I would die.

"Benny, you have plenty clothes ohh.. Can you remember all your clothes sef"she ask as I put on my nightie.

"what on Earth is the meaning of what you just said? " I screamed at her

" Can you dash me some "she asked again.

" look Moyin I have to manage you sleeping in my room but please don't ask me silly questions" I answered.

"you're too rude" she spat.

I smiled, it was something I heard everytime so it didn't bother me a bit, nobody knew my story, there was a reason I was like this. Besides my friends contributed to my being rude too.

"I only tolerate you because it's so cool having a celebrity cousin" she added.

I hissed as I was picked up my phone. I was going through my unread messages on messenger trying to reply some of them, well only because Ben said being a snub wasn't cool.
I wasn't a snub just that I felt like:
'if I don't know you, don't bother sending a message'.

Speak of the devil and he appears! Ben just barged into the room with Dotun.

"Seriously you guys should have knocked na" I complained.

Ben jumped to the bed while Dotun went to meet Moyin who was dancing in the mirror to Teni's power rangers (from the MP), he danced with her and the slut obviously enjoyed the rocking from her cousin..
Her cousin!

They were both pervs, Moyin and Dotun.

Ben laughed "So tell me twinny, what are you doing with your phone" he asked.

"um yunno, I'm cooking with the phone" I frowned .

He picked a shirt that Moyin had thrown to the bed to hit my face.
"sebi you're whining me, goat".

We laughed, then looking at moyin and Dotun we laughed harder.

"Dotun, can you come over for a minute? " mom yelled as she suddenly opened my door.

"ohh, obirin yii ti beere (this woman has started)" Dotun muttered.

"what was that you said? " mom frowned.

" nothing "

" better be " she answered as she walked away, Dotun following behind leaving Ben and I laughing at him.

Mom did not understand Yoruba even though she was trying to learn. We couldn't blame her.

We were practically raised by daddy, mom was hardly in the country and the time she wasn't with us was the time we used in learning our language, dad made it a must.
Being naughty, we'd always talk to ourselves in Yoruba leaving mom wondering what we were saying, though she didn't understand all, she did understand a bit.

"Who is this guy? he has been sending me messages since last year. Hi hi hi, I only replied once and he hasn't gotten tired " I said as I scrolled down to a particular message.

" well, what do you expect? You're a cute facebook celeb, all these guys would surely want to drop a message na" Ben answered.

"look, he once sent pictures of his dogs, I mean, see what he wrote he claims to have gone through my pictures and finding out I love dogs he also sent his own pictures of he and his dogs. How's that my business? " I grumbled.

What a pest, what was his username again? 'Timi Lamar' tsk!

Ben wasn't listening to me again, he was going through someone's profile on IG.

"Ben!" I grumbled

He ignored me.

Shaking my head, I replied the weirdo's message with a 'k' and replied other's messages with an' ok '.

Some minutes later, Dotun came back in.
" How far Ben, you twerk reach me ".

Ben and I looked up at him, surprised at the unexpected question.

My twin laughed, standing up which showed he accepted the twerk challenge.
He moved over to them and bent low to twerk, Moyin and Dotun cheered him. I smiled watching them even though I didn't want to.

I dropped my phone "goodnight y'all and Dotun n Ben please don't stay longer than 5 minutes here, I need to sleep" I said as I drew my blanket over my head.

********************

When I told the girls about the improvement between Fisayo and I, they squealed in delight.

We all met at Aisha's place... Mansion.
Aisha and her elder brother Haruna were the only ones around, so she asked us to come over.

Aisha's parents were rich. Our parents were also rich too, just that Aisha's parents were show offs and over hyped their wealth too much.

They liked to be the best amongst all. I remember back then in school when we had our school's anniversary, the parents union had a meeting and decided to add a touch of gold to their outfit... The women of course.

Mrs Nuru (Aisha's mom) came in with not a touch of gold but completely with gold, starting from her stylish gold turban(being a muslim). Her gold lace, which was nicely sewn in the latest fashion. Her gold shoes, (Aisha told us was specially gotten from Dubai.) Her purse was oh-my-God! The jewelry again, her heavy gold necklace that was just shinning all over, her bangles, her earrings.. Gold, she killed the day.

"Knock Knock "a male voice called out.
" come in "Aisha answered. The door opened and Haruna came in with a tray in his hand"

Ohh perfect Haruna with the soft light skin. He was slim, tall, strong, his pink lips were amazing and his hair was curly. Most Northerners always looked foreign.

" Hello girls" he said as he kicked the door shut, he moved to the side glass table and dropped the tray there.
A jug, four cups and 8 chocolate dipped doughnuts were the content.

"Where's Queen?"Aisha asked frowning
"she was supposed to bring this here, not you.

"I asked her to make me some pancakes, so I decided to bring this here for you" he replied.
He sat on the bed probably wondering why we all sat on the fluffy pink rug down.

"Benita, how's Williams? It's been long I saw him " Haruna asked me.

He and my brother were good friends.
" he's fine "I replied as I widely smiled at the older boy, Olivia pinched me.

" Alright girls, have fun, Aisha I'll be downstairs okay " he said before walking off.

Immediately he left, Olivia started
" Benita, you were flirting with Haruna "

" uhhh.. No, I only smiled at him. Just an innocent smile " I answered.

Aisha stood up to take the tray
" eww, why would you like him? I can't imagine anyone crushing on my brother, he's like the world's senseless being" she spat.

I shrugged " same here, I mean I don't know why you're also crushing on my brother Ben even when you have a boyfriend ".
Aisha turned to send me a deadly look but Debra intervened before it could get worse

" you girls are just so stupid , remember we can't crush on our friend's brother. Anyways lets try out this doughnut, I haven't eaten since last year ".

I grumbled as I stretched out to get a doughnut, I couldn't even crush on Haruna, he was my brother's(Williams) mate and friend, that'll be really awkward dating my brother's friend. Haruna was some months older than 25 year old Williams.

The taste of the doughnut was pure bliss..hmm!
I brought out my phone as I shamelessly pushed the remaining bits to my mouth. I checked my WhatsApp messages, I still had 546 unread chats, the top was from Fisayo.
I clicked on it and...

"Babesssssse, Fisayo just asked me out...