Chapter 51 😽

I successfully came out of the pool, obviously panicking.

"where are you going to? " Debra asked as she also came out.

" we should go and meet her, at least help her " I turned to say.

" why would you even believe such thing? You know what Jenny and Olivia are capable of doing " Aisha frowned.

I picked up my towel " Jenny was crying, she was obviously frightened by what Olivia was trying to do and besides, I told you the other day that Olivia fainted in the cafe "

" you know what? I think you girls should go and check on her.... " Timi suggested. Rona nodded in agreement and we finally left to change out of our suits back to something dry.

" do you need me to come with you "Timi asked

" no, I've stressed you like way too much, you should stay back "
He nodded as he picked up his things, Emeka joined him.

" we'll be going back to my place " Emeka announced.
I waved at them before hurrying to get into Aisha's car.

I did the driving since I was the only one who had been to Olivia's new place. Debra kept on ranting on how she though it was a bad idea.

We finally got there, I led them upstairs.
I knocked just once before the door was opened for us.

"where is she? " Debra asked dryly.

" in the room, it took a lot of me to be able to stop her.... She wanted to stab herself, it was so sad " Jenny cried.

" I only asked where she is " Deb replied in the same tone as she moved her way into the room.

We followed behind, Olivia lay on the bed with sweaty body and was panting heavily.

" Olivia " I called out as I sat on the bed.

" I thought it was best for me to call you guys because I didn't know who else to call" Jenny explained.

"nobody asked you " Aisha mumbled

"Olivia, we are here... " Rona quickly says as she bent to feel her temperature.

" go.. Please, go " Olivia begs softly.

" she asked us to go.... Alright, take care " Debra turned to leave.

" goodbye Olivia " Aisha smiles and made to leave with Debra.

" you guys should stop na, it's not fair... " I called out to them.

" she asked us to leave " Debra shrugged.

" yes she did but at least, wait for me " I sighed.
They both frowned at me before moving to sit on the chair.

" is it true.. Are you really pregnant? " I asked slowly.

Olivia nodded and covered her mouth trying not to cry.

" not like her belly is big or something " Aisha started.

" I don't even care if she's two days pregnant all I know is her belly should be big or I won't believe " Debra answered.

" neither would I... I just hope Benny would hurry up with her, I need to get my nails done " Aisha answered.

I frowned and turned back to Olivia.

" look, here is the test result, she's pregnant, why would we even joke about this " Jenny says handing the paper to Aisha.

Aisha acted like Jenny wasn't standing there and when Jenny made to give it to Debra, Debra's facial expression was a lot to send somebody packing, so Jenny had to respect herself moving away.