Chapter 56 🚬

Dedicated to OloladeEsther9

"you are the mr Timi of the other day , isn't it?"
Benita's mom was surprised to see me again.

It was the next day after Aisha came to pull me out of the office.

"yes, I happen to be the same mr Timi " I answered with a soft smile to lighten the mood.

" how is it possible you became a friend of my daughter? " she asked with a serious face.

" mumcy chill.... They are just friends, simple friends " dread guy whose name I found out to be Dotun answered.

" well, it seems, you know odd " Mrs Modupe stated.

" well believe me madam, I wouldn't do anything to hurt your daughter, she's a great friend and that's basically all " hell, that's not all.

Did I mention I love her accent?

" Okay, well your presence seems to have done a lot to help her get herself,I appreciate that " she smiled at me before heading away.

" you dey fear?" Dotun laughed.

"how I go fear? "

" no fear, nothing go sup " he touched my shoulder.

I had no fear, he was talking trash.

Mrs Modupe was kind enough to get the help to get me something to eat, I didn't want to at first but she insisted.
I was able to get Benny out of the room to eat on the dinning, she didn't want to so I had to feed her, after that, I ate mine.

It saddened me to see her this sad, she said no word but just focused her eyes on no particular thing for a very long time.

"it's creepy"
I turned to the direction of the voice. It was her baby brother.

"Tife, how are you?" I asked him.

"I'm fine but she isn't "

" she'll be fine " I smiled at him.
He nodded and smiled back as he sat on a chair.

He blushed then asked me "do you want to marry my sister?"

I had not laughed in hours but his innocence made me laugh.

He got shy because of my laughter. Benny always told me my laughter was intimidating.

"would you want me to marry your sister? " I sounded stupid.

" yes " it was his turn to laugh.

" you didn't go to school today? " I wanted to change the subject.

" I didn't "

" wouldn't that affect you? You're in what class again? "

" I'm in Jss3" he smiled feeling proud.

"wow, you're a big boy already " I laughed.

" I know right, you're the only one who sees that " he joined me laughing.

Progress!
Benita's younger brother likes me... Progress.
I'd have to work harder though.

" would you like me to take you out or something? "

His eyes lightened up in excitement.
" you wouldn't mind, would you ?

I laughed, I actually would mind, I'd rather love to be with Benita the whole day but okay.
"I wouldn't mind "

He made to hug me but laughed it away as he excused himself to change. I smiled.

" so um Benny, I would be going out with your younger brother... You'll manage without me, would you? " I asked her even when I knew she wouldn't answer.