Chapter 16 👄

With school work and everything, I felt I was going to die. I didn't really go out for night partying and stuff like that.. Even if I wanted to, private university restriction would frustrate you.

The girls were quite worked out too. Olivia though was becoming irritatingly bossy than she was before and Aisha made it a job to always condemn her every now and then.

Fisayo promised he'll make my life blissful when he comes for easter break, he always told me how much he missed me but Olivia made me understand that he was just giving me format and was probably wasting his life in Ibadan with different packaged girls especially the ones who would be ready to give him sex.
One thing I knew for sure was, if Fisayo makes sex a must in our relationship and still with me disagreeing, he can leave if he choose to... I didn't want to be in any relationship before but he literally pushed me to be in one with him.

"Babe, you're growing older, all these one you're saying no sex yet.. I just pity you, dey there be whining yourself na " Olivia said

What she said was the truth but uncle Chinedu's act then still scared me like mad... Sex terrified me completely... Should I be a reverend sister?

" Aisha, do you think guys would run away from me if I don't give them sex like anytime soon... Fisayo especially " I asked Aisha one evening.

Jennifer, our other room mate, whom Olivia had surprisingly gotten attached to laughed out loud on hearing what I said.

" so you're truly still a virgin, I thought Olivia was joking when she told me " she said laughing.

I was angry, so angry. Since I met this girl, I tried my best to make sure I don't get too personal with her. The fact we are roomies doesn't mean you're my person... Dey your dey, I'll dey my dey.

Her laughter irritated and hurt me. Olivia! Where was she by the way? Why would she even tell Jennifer anything about me?
Debra who was asleep woke up to Jennifer's high pitched laughter.

"what's with you ? Stop laughing " she growled.

"are you a baby?.. Sorry (laughs) you're still a virgin? In this modern world! What's even the meaning of a virgin? (laughs harder).... Holy virgin pray for us sinn...

I didn't let her continue as I slapped her hard across the face. I could see Aisha's and Debra's face lit up in satisfaction.
Now it was time for Debra to laugh at Jennifer's expression.

"see, let me tell you something, if I choose to be a virgin it's not your business... You hear me! If you try to frustrate me in this school, believe me, I'll make your life miserable and even that stupid Olivia wouldn't be able to help you " I growled angrily.

Debra jumped from behind "and you see the small slap she gave you.. I'll give you a bigger one if you misbehave next time, see me I'm not a normal person.. I'm mad and I'm proudly mad and e no go move me to pour my madness on you"

Jennifer still held her face in shock. Aisha with a proud smile on her face said to her softly

"Jenny, why don't you try to slap her back na.. Do your own too " she teased.

Jennifer was angry already, she picked up her phone and with one last look at me, she spat" you'll pay for this " with that she left the room.

" babes you people are seeing Olivia shey, she had to tell Jennifer stuff about me? Why?... What does our friendship and secret have to do with Jennifer " I shouted at no one in particular. Debra and Aisha exchanged glances... They knew something I didn't.

#########

Different guys here in school had tried their luck with me. School had surprisingly turned me polite and humble as I always did my best to turn them down politely.

Aisha had just broken up with her boyfriend and within a week she got a new one... A rich 300l student.

Debra's relationship with her old Daniel was still fine.. D square lol.

He visited us not to long ago with lots of gifts for Debra and us and later on they both went out. Debra told us later that he took her to an hotel to have lil fun.

Olivia on the other hand had suddenly turned to a slut. Different guys everyday, she and Jenny were now really close, I didn't care tho, I just wanted her not to carry her madness to my side.

Olivia had started giving us attitude, we probably can't be friends forever. She and Jennifer didn't even sleep in the room sometimes but we still didn't care. We never bothered ourselves by calling her because she wouldn't tell us anything.

Timi was now somebody I had grown to love chatting with. He seemed stubborn and had his ego much in his head. He always teased and if you were the soft type, his teasing would make you cry.

He had once asked me to come see him but then I reminded him I was in school but he argued that he had a place he stays somewhere close to our school.

I wasn't the type to make up, put on my clothes and run to a guy's house, I despised it... We'll meet somewhere in public not at your house, when I don't even know you. Reeshualists!

Timi called me like twice in a week. Aisha thought it was very cute since we weren't dating but he was only trying to check up on me. Debra thought he was up to something and told me to be careful.

One Friday after Aisha came back from the Mosque. I told her I wanted to grab something quickly from a girl in another room. Being in a hurry, I left my phone behind and it rang....

AISHA'S POV

I was terribly tired after coming back from the mosque. I need a shower like real soon, trying to pull my hijab which I only wore once in a while, Benny's phone rang....

"this mumu forgot her phone sef."

I glanced at the door hoping she'll arrive any moment as the phone rang a second time. Wait, what if it was her mom?

I took up the phone as it rang a third time, checking the caller it was the Timi Lamar she always spoke about. He had no manner at all, when she didn't pick the second time, is he not supposed to stop calling.

As the phone rang for the fourth time, I angrily picked it, Benny wouldn't mind.

"Babe, been calling for a while now "

" uhh, no.. It's not 'babe' it's her friend Aisha "

" ohh, I'm sorry... Wait Aisha,.... Benny has said a lot about you, where is she tho? "

"what did she say about me?"

"where is she? "

" did she talk about my family's name, net worth or something? "

" uhm no, I have no business with your net worth or.... Look where is Benita?

" you sound familiar,I might have seen you before even though Benny hasn't, why don't you make a video call, I need to see your face....

There was silence on the other end, he was probably thinking I was unreasonable.... It might be true.

Just then Benny walked in with Olivia... That demon.

BENNY'S POV

I walked in to see Aisha with my phone. Who was she talking to sef? I wasn't bothered tho, if it were to be Olivia who had just walked up with me that was with my phone, I would have snatched the phone from her. We met downstairs at the hallway and dryly mumbled a "Hey babe" to ourselves

Aisha was looking at me as I came in

"hey Benny, your Timi is on the line... He wants a video call "

I froze for a little while, since we started chatting, we hadn't had a video call. I quickly cleared the imaginary dirt on my face as I grabbed the phone from Aisha and quckly spoke to the phone

" Hey come online on WhatsApp and let's have a video call"