Chapter 32💖

So I decided to choose my characters.
I didn't want to go for celebrities like it's normally done here... And for the fact I'm surrounded with beautiful friends, I made up my mind to use them. (I'm such a good friend but they don't know 😭)
So up there is my friend Ruth as 'Benita'.
What do you think? 💕💕💕💕💕

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

I was in class when my phone rang.

I was sitting like almost in the first row and I forgot to place my phone on silent.

When it rang the first time I ignored people's stare,the fact I was trying to become a nice girl didn't mean I would let people's mean stare get to me.

I picked up the phone and quickly ignored the call and placed my phone on silent.

I didn't see why Timi had to call me, we had no business whatsoever.
The last time we spoke, we had an argument so why was he calling me now?

Though it's been five weeks since I last spoke to him.

He called six more times.
After class as I walked down to where I could pick a bike, a girl tried to talk with me.

I see her almost all the time but I didn't think of ever talking with her or something, nothing serious, I just didn't want to talk to anybody.

This wasn't secondary school where I talk to almost everybody in my class and then when I eventually make trouble, my friends would be there to back me up and maybe threaten the class captain/speaker if she tries to report us but no this is a university and not a secondary school.

"honestly, I thought that class wouldn't end " the girl said as she laughed

I fake laughed.

" I like your hair, I swear I tried keeping natural hair but God it was so stressful, I quickly had to use relaxers"

Lord, someone tell her to keep quiet!

"it's not that stressful when you get the right treatments sha " I said trying to sound friendly. I didn't know if it came out right.

" hmm but I'm not ready to drag my brain all in the name of combing hair " she said laughing.

She was friendly alright.

" I'm Nkechi Nkwocha, you can call me Nk It's nice speaking with you. Where are you off to, I don't mind giving you a ride. "

She had a car!!! 
What's wrong with all these students and cars. It was a private university yeah and many kids from rich parents attended the school so it was expected.

I hope she didn't think I was from one poor family, if Aisha was here, she'd know better!

I didn't want a random girl to give me a ride.
I had a car parked in the hostel and I'll have to learn how to drive as soon as possible.

"You didn't tell me your name? "

" Uh, Yeah! I'm Benita, Benita Modupe "

She stared at me wide eyed.

" I said so! I said it, I said I have seen you before...

What was she talking about?

"your dad is the owner of Mods company right? "

" Yeah "

" and your mom's the owner of Tam's clothing line right? "

" Yeah " I answered dryly, tell me something I don't know.

" I don't know why you look different in person, I mean I follow you on IG and I swear I have a huge crush on your brother Dotun.. "

Now that's something I would want to know.