Chapter 17 💘

Timi wanted me to come see him.
I made him understand I wouldn't go to his house he agreed but told me I'll have to come to his place the second time.

After our last video call, Aisha admitted he was really okay.
He was obviously a mature guy. Even Olivia admitted he was sexy... Eeesh!

"tell him to come meet us at the mall... We'll go shopping there and I'll just give you guys some privacy " Aisha advised.

" Yeah, that would be nice... I can come right? " Olivia asked.

Aisha and I turned to her, we didn't expect she'd be interested in our conversation and I definitely didn't want her to come along.

" ohhh Olivia, that'll be nice. You can go on your own not with us " I replied calmly.
I was still mad at her because she told Jennifer about me.

Debra who just came out of the bathroom was quick to jump harshly talking to no one in particular
" I know you girls haven't invited me yet , but if any other uninvited guest goes with you girls ... I will kill somebody".

Olivia was already irritated" whatever, I wasn't really interested anyway "

#############

I stopped the trolley as I put in some Milo tins.

Debra and Aisha were ahead of me having this conversation and were just giggling all the time.

We had just arrived here some minutes ago. I called Timi and he told me he was almost at the mall.

We bought lots of chocolates and other unnecessary things, we still planned on getting more stuff, we had the money to spend.

My phone rang, it was Timi and as I tried picking it my purse fell from my grip. Why won't it fall, it had every reason to fall, since my so called best friends left me with the trolley just to go and gossip.

I had to push the trolley away because with the way I was positioned, a mother and her three children were not able to pass with their own trolley too.
I had to push mine away and quickly go back for my purse. As I did just that, somebody tapped me lightly, turning back a tall well built young man on shades and on a sparkling white Fendi shirt with a neat jean and the awesome beards I had suddenly grown an obsession for.

He handed me my purse.

"it fell off " he said with a smile.

I quickly returned the smile almost screaming

" oh my God Timi, it's so nice to finally see you" I said still smiling. He opened his arm for an hug and I gave in willingly.

" so I finally get to meet the boss lady today " he said with mischief in his eyes. I didn't really know what to say, I thought the Timi I usually insulted would be a very young young young guy whose head I could slap anytime I felt like.

Yes, we have had video calls several times but there's a big difference in finally seeing the person in reality.

Not like Timi was old, he wasn't at all.
He had this huge Peruzzi type of body more times bigger than I whose body frame could be compared to that of Simi just that I had bigger boobs.

"you need to stop calling me that " I finally answered with another smile as I lightly tapped his hand.

He took the trolley from me and while he was pushing it I couldn't help but admire his features. Where did Debra and Aisha go to, they need to see this hot cake.. Aisha especially, she would sometimes say he's cute and some other time, she would also insult him.