Chapter 15-The Hospital

Amy was delirious as Penny's eyes fluttered close as  she fell backwards onto the soft queen -sized bed.

'Ohmygod ohmygod, ' she whispered in a terrified tone and fumbled for her phone. She didn't know who to call right now. After all, everyone should be over... at the hospital.

'Please pick up,' she mumbled frantically under her breath as she dialed for Bernadette. She relayed the news to her in a weak voice and about Penny's fainting spell.

'I'm sure Penny is just in shock right now, just let her rest. Leave her a note and rush over there quickly, ' Bernadette sounded really apologetic. 'I wish I was there...but even Howard's out. ' she sighed.

'Speaking of him, how are you two...?'
'Howard's started to spend more time with me. Mikayla's nowhere to be seen though. Amy, don't worry Ok?'

'I'll try not to. I don't know why I am though, after how he treated me like a smallpox bacteria culture. ' Amy answered, trying to keep the emotion out of her voice.

'Call me later and tell me how it goes, ' Bernadette said softly. 'Good luck. '

Amy felt guilty for leaving Penny, but the sense of urgency within her overtook the guilt. After scribbling a hurried note, she quickly flagged down a cab, her heart racing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bernadette was watching Netflix when a message from her Hotmail inbox tinged.
From: anon1233@gmail.com
To:bernadette_mary@caltech.org
See attached.

Bernadette gasped, shocked to the core. Trembling, she dizzily stumbled over to the bathroom and puked all over the tiled floor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amy rushed to the receptionist.
'This is Amy Farrah Fowler. I am looking for Sheldon Cooper and Leonard Hofstadter.'
'Room 4E. Take the elevator up to the 4th level, turn left, 5th room.' she informed monotonously.
Amy willed the lift to go up faster.
She braced herself as she placed her hand on the doorknob of the Intensive Care Unit and pulled...

A/n: sorry guys I just like to write short chps rn and leave cliffhangers. :P haha. Comment and vote!! x