Chapter 19- The Shamy Fallacy

Sheldon didn't know what to make of Meriel's conjecture. It seemed pretty valid and he couldn't find any flaws her argument.

'...I'm not trying to pressure you really, I just hope you can be farsighted and see how your offspring with Amy Farrah Fowler will suffer the same fate as you did in school.'

Sheldon bit his lip. 'That is a fair conclusion. Even though it goes against what I believe in,' he admitted reluctantly. 'However I do not wish to agitate Amy so soon after...'

'I understand, Sheldon. ' Meriel's hand slide over to his and covered it. A warm but funny feeling washed over Sheldon. It felt like the time in middle school where he'd walked in to his dad groping his nanny in the kitchen. 'I'll give you time. ' she said, relief flooding her voice as she hid the smirk lurking underneath her fake smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Penny felt the events earlier slowly flood through her throbbing head. The party with Tyler and Troye, Amy actually having fun...it suddenly zipped forwards to a horrified expression on Amy's face, before everything went black.
Leonard.

She bolted upright, but paused at the edge of the bed. Should she be so concerned? After all, he clearly hadn't shown her any the past few days. Hadn't even apologised.

As she sat there struggling to make a decision,  the door suddenly flew open.

Alarmed,her eyes widened. 'Leonard? '

'Penny, ' his voice was full of remorse and emotions.

'I thought you were in a car accident... ' Penny narrowed her eyes. 'You are such an ass! ' she exclaimed when she realised it was nothing but a ploy.

'Penny, listen to me.' He gripped her arms tightly. 'I know you still care about me, and I still love you deeply. Please,  forgive my ignorance.'

'Ignorance? The girls were throwing themselves at you!'

'Ok, I'm sorry for my inability to resist temptation. ' he widened his brown eyes. 'I love you.'

Penny melted. 'Come here, you, ' she slid his black framed glasses off his face and landed a kiss on his lips,  a familiar warmth spreading through her.

'As much as I'd love to do this...' Leonard reluctantly backed away after landing a passionate kiss on her lips, 'we have to go save Dr Cooper.'

Penny raised a puzzled brow.

'Let's just say, the shamy equation is perfect but someone's out to imbalance it. Cmon! '

A/N: Comment and vote! This is really ending soon.
I have an idea which I got from a really good TBBT fanfic author from fanfic.net though, she wrote about them being in high school and all the issues and drama they face. She's 60 chapters in so far, and I believe it's a good plot to develop. So, waddya think? (: I'm thinking of it as an arts/science academy they can be in though!