Chapter 17- The Bitches of Hollywood

Back in Leonard's apartment, Amy had fallen asleep within the crook of his arm. Very quietly and subtly, he snapped a slightly blurry selfie of himself with his girlfriend and posted it on Facebook.
Me and my girlfriend Amy, drained after a movie marathon :)
-Sheldon Cooper

Almost immediately, a comment popped up.

Meriel Holmes: i'm so glad to see both of you back together!

Seeing her online status, he decided to chat her.
Sheldon: Oh, are you?
Meriel:  Why not?
Sheldon: I acknowledge you have feelings for me.
Meriel: Indeed, nothing but good intentioned ones.
Sheldon: Oh, really?
Meriel:  What, did you think I broke you two up?
Sheldon: I will not dismiss the possibility.
Meriel: Sheldon, I don't mean to intrude in your personal love life but don't you think frequent quarrels between couples don't spell a happy ending, as seen in the example of Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber?
Sheldon: I don't care for people I've briefly heard of in passing.
Meriel: I wouldn't expect that. Perhaps a more convincing example would be the possibility of your child getting bullied in the future due to your mental attributes growing at the expense of your physical ones. Be far sighted, Sheldon. You don't want your offspring to suffer.
Sheldon: You're right I wouldn't.
Meriel: How about I meet you again? Just a little chat to discuss the different paths you can take in future.
Sheldon: I don't see the harm in that. Tomorrow night 7pm?
Meriel: Perfect. See you at my place. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Howard and Mikayla burst into Bernadette's apartment , panting madly.
'She's gone.' Howard tried to mask the anger in his voice.
'Look, a train ticket.' Mikayla picked it up and scanned for a time. 'She's boarding in an hour's time! We're never going to make it.'
Howard grabbed it from her. 'Ohgod, she's pregnant! ' he broke down. 'I'm such a bad person. I'm sorry Mikayla, I....' suddenly, he dishes out a penknife from his pants pocket and held it dangerously near his thin neck. 'Don't come closer.'
'Howard!!' Mikayla yelled.
'I can't handle all these. You being pregnant too, her finding out... I should just end it all...' He pressed the edge of the knife against his neck and a small stream of blood trickled down.
'Ok! Please, stop! I'm... I'm not pregnant! ' Mikayla squeezed her eyes shut. 'And...and I sent those photos. '
'It was you all along?' Howard gawked.
'Yes, I'm so sorry. It's just,  I racked up a whole lot of debts which I can't pay off and I need someone to help, so I just...decided to lie so I can get money off you...  ' her voice trailed off as she sobbed violently.
'Oh, we knew that.' A high-pitched voice announced.

A/n: Wait... what's going on here...?!
Is Sheldon really doubting his love for Amy?  Is Penny and Leonard's relationship still on the rocks?
Stay tuned! x