3) Delta (unfinished) (x)

3 millennium later

I sat on my small rug in my room thinking and wondering about life so far.

I can see now. I can use my magic. I can talk. But I can't talk to anyone who understands me.

I used to talk to End in the shadows, he understands. He was one of the only ones who treat me like a person. End, Perfection, and Order are the only ones who treated me like a person and didn't treat me like a pet that couldn't understand the world. All the others treated me like an object or a cute pet that knows nothing. They may have treated me better than the others but they still didn't understand me. Only End.

Then Khaos found out. And I was banned from talking to him. Khaos said he was evil and was putting bad things in my head.

But that makes no sense. He was one of the nicer primordials. He never did anything bad. He pulled pranks sometimes but they were all nonthreatening. I knew they were all scared of him because of his domains and powers, but he never did anything bad. The only bad thing he ever did was interfere with my creation by blessing me, his original intention was to give me some sort of flaw that would annoy Khaos to the point of jumping into the Void. But instead he gave me free will and his blessing. That wasn't bad. Right?

As I was thinking about why I wasn't allowed to associate with End, said god appeared out of the shadows in front of me.

"Delta, I have someone you would like to meet." Was all he said before he pulled me into the shadows of my very dark room.

When we exited the shadows we were in his room, much to my confusion. Then he dragged me over to a spot in front of the wall. At first I was confused, until he put his hand on the wall and it disappeared revealing an office similar to the one I was created in.

There was a boy that looked much like End, but at the same time not. Blonde hair, fair skin, light blue eyes filled with mirth, and a lopsided grin. He was muscular but not enough to look bad. He was perfect.

As I looked at him I felt drawn to him, as if we were ment to be together. As if we were fated to each other.

Then he spoke,"Are you Lady Delta?" Simply hearing his voice made her feel like Khaos and the other primordials didn't exist. Like her pain, scars, bruises, and servitude didn't exist.

"Are you the creation of End?" I asked after I hesitantly nodded.

"I am what he calls a "son", but he did create me. I have been given the name, Alpha." He said as I cut him off at the end by saying,"The first. The first son of End. The first thing to ever be created by End. The first male of the third generation. The first non-primordial being I have ever met."

He looked at me as though I had just said the best thing he has ever heard. Then he said,"And you are Delta. The third. The first of the third generation. The third being with wings. The third with the power of shadows and ends. The third female with a natural form. The first Lady of Time, Nature, Angels, and Regenerated Power." With each title I could feel myself blushing more and more.

Then I heard it. Khaos was yelling for me. I can't believe I hadn't noticed the yelling before. Oh dear Void, I am so dead.

"I need to go." was all I said, I was sure that End and Alpha both heard the yelling.

With that thought in mind, I shadow traveled to Khaos.

I am so dead.

⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚

I am currently feeling lucky. When I reached Khaos he simply said,"Come." and walked to the throne room. No questioning. No beating. No whipping. Very weird, yet lucky.

Now we were in the throne room waiting for the other primordials to enter. There was a throne for each primordial, with the exception of End and Perfection.

I don't think I'm going to continue with this chapter. I can't even remember where I was going with this so I really don't know. Though, I may use some parts of this chapter.

-Nya