Poll Info

I have a plan! I'm going to give you all two options for a Seven Deadly Sins book. I'm not going to make it yet as I still have an entire book series of 28 books outlined. But I would still like to see what you all would want. I'll close the voting when I start writing it. So that means you have until I finish at least the first few books in my current series, which is currently in the process of being entirely rewritten if you didn't know.

Anyway, I will post a preview of the options in the next two parts. Here are the main ideas:

1. After the main battle between the Seven Deadly Sins and the Holy Knights in Liones, they find that Meliodas has an older sister who, for the past 17 years, has been locked in the Demon realm by her father. Her father spent 3000 years building up magic to bring her there so that she would be unable to help Meliodas in the coming time. When Hendrickson attempted to break the seal on the Demon Realm he created a hole for only a few minutes. It was enough for anyone with teleportation or realm traveling magic to escape. After reuniting with Meliodas she is introduced to Elizabeth and the other sins. She and Merlin are familiar with each other, not a good familiar either. King seems to know her as well, which left even n Meliodas confused, especially since they seem to be best friends. And then there was Elizabeth, she was getting odd looks from the girl.

She decides to travel with Meliodas and "make sure he doesn't get himself killed." as she put it.

2. About a year after the murder of Grand Master Zaratras King Bartra was given a glimpse of the coming future. It was a future filled with death and demons, so King Bartra sent away his daughters. Each were given a companion to raise them and guard them with their lives, and they were sent to the farthest reaches of Britannia. Elizabeth and her companion, Avila, went to the Fairy King's Forest. Avila seemed familiar with them and began training Elizabeth in her powers. For Elizabeth's 16th birthday Avila took her back to the kingdom. It was only for a few weeks. But it was in that week that the Royal family, who also came to celebrate Elizabeth's birthday, was arrested and Avila was forced to take Elizabeth on the run. Using makeup and hair dye, they were able to escape to Cains. There they met Meliodas, without his knowing of course. It wasn't long before a few apprentice Holy Knights spotted Elizabeth's earring and attempted to arrest her. Avila saved Elizabeth and beat the absolute crap out of the apprentice Holy Knights. That caused Hawk to ask her if she was a Holy Knight. She introduced herself and managed to cause Meliodas to trip over his own feet and face plant on a table.

That's all you are going to get for now. So vote to see which ones you want while I start writing up some previews. If they're not out by next Sunday feel free to yell at me because it is super likely that I'll forget.

Anyway, vote and have a good night/day.

Bye.

~ DKJStudios

Word:557