Apology Chapter Scarp that may not be used.

Hello. It's been almost a year since I was last on, much less posted anything. I have since become more invested in the Harry Potter and Boku no Hero Academia fandoms. But I will still be posting Percy Jackson (and possibly seven deadly sins ) stuff.

I will from now on be posting on Ao3, which I am now very invested with. I may or may not post actual stories here on Wattpad, probably not. My Ao3 link is on my profile if you're interested.

The only reason I am even on Wattpad at all is because I got a notification on discord about a privacy leak at 3 in god forsaken morning. So I apologize if there are mistakes in anything I've written.

This chapter piece is an apology. It may not be used but it is something.

----

Look, I didn't want to be arrested.

I'm pretty sure no one wants to be arrested either.

But it happened and it is so not my fault. 

I am Perseus Jackson. A demigod son of Hades, technically Pluto but it's all the same to me.

I am 12 and until a few months ago I was homeschooled with my older sister. Now I attend Yancy Academy for troubled kids.

Am I a troubled kid?

Yeah, I guess you could say that.

I suppose it started when I was small, me and my family went to Britain to visit my uncles. It was just me, my mom, my sister Adeline, and my other sisters Estelle, Dawn, and Andy.

On August 16, two days before my third birthday, terrorists decided to raid the town we were staying in. Long story short, the hotel collapsed killing 37 people. My mom, Adeline, and I were part of the five people that survived the hotel.

After that, we went back to New York where my mom got married to some guy named Gabe. He seemed like a good person up until the wedding, then he revealed that he was a terrible person. Mom couldn't get divorced though, it was frowned on by her maternal family.

A few years later, on my sixth birthday, Gabe was angry and drunk and murdered my mother with seven stabs to the chest.

In the time between then and now my sister Adeline and I have been adopted by a rich family. My father owns a max security prison, so he had us trained in combat. Lots of combat. I might as well have been in boot camp since I was seven. In that time, Adeline has also learned to take apart a computer and rebuild it even better. Then she learned to hack and taught me to do so as well.

Which is why we got arrested in the first place. You see, we hacked into the government and now have copies of all their files. I was technically the one that got us caught but I still blame Adeline, it was her idea after all. 

Because we were only 11 and 12 at the time, we ended up at Yancy Academy.

That was in June. It's January now and I'm on my laptop during a field trip while my Latin teacher tells us about greek funeral art. Things I already know, by the way.

------

This is an unfinished chapter piece that I may or may not use. Consider it a sneak peak at the story on my profile that is currently blank. I will probably also change the story title.

Also, I'm taking down any personal information about me (including my tag book, so I apologize ) because of recent realizations. So after several months of learning just what it means to be paranoid, especially with this recent thing called Truthfinder that scares me a lot, I have learned that I've been to open about myself. I am now a online introvert that exists for no reason that barely anyone notices. I no longer accept private messages, unless I know you in real life, especially if it involves my personal info.

-The Author

Word: 673