Prologue 1

3rd POV

"Hullo Little Angel" a voice said from the shadows

"Hey Little Wolf. Its good to hear your voice again. You really need to fix your crappy handwriting, I can barely read as it is and you know that. At least you wrote the your letters in Ancient Greek. But I could still barely read your letters beacuse of your handwriting." Another voice responded getting straight into the conversation, neither voices had a visible source as they were hidden by the shadows.

"Sorry, I was rushed. It's because I am constantly busy and always multitasking. I can't even get 2 minutes without being bothered by something or someone. Also, I am not little! But it is nice to hear that nick name again." The first voice replied, it seemed to be a female. "But it is truly good to see, Er, hear you again."

"Have you changed your name yet like you said you wanted to?" The male voice asked

"Yes, I have. I'm now known as Talia K." The female voice answered

"Why K?" He questioned

"It is my official surname now."

"Oh, okay. How is your family? Its been a while since I last saw Isabel or Edward."

"They are fine, I think."

"What do you mean by 'I think'?" He asked with a curious tone

"Its been 5 years since I last saw my brothers, my mother, my father, and my stepmother." She stated sadly "Isabel is fine though, my stepsisters Jes and Ri are fine too. I have some new sibling though, their names are Omega, Delta, and Blaze."

"Why so long?"

"You don't want to know."

"Demigod problems?"

"Much worse"

"Is Tartarus involved with this somehow?"

"Yes and no, it was worse the Tartarus alone" she answered cryptically

"What can be then the monsters of Tartarus?" He said surprised

"Mortals can be even worse then monsters. Especially mortal magicians."

"Magicians?"

"Your father will tell you when the time is right. Or you can learn from me what they are at a later date." She said ominously

The ground started shaking

"I must go now, my father is calling."

"Of course. Wouldn't want him to lock you in your room for eternity." She teased

"Stop teasing me, its not funny at all." He said pouting

"Oh I know that its not funny, my mother threatened to do it to. Its the very reason that we don't get to talk all that often."

"See you soon I hope?"

"Of course." She said in a tone that made it sound obvious.

"Well, goodbye." He started

"For now." She finished

"Goodbye for now, Anina..." He said in a dramatic voice.

"Goodbye for now, Nico..." She said in the same voice.

"Goodbye" He said as he faded into the shadows leaving her in the silent shadows.

After a few minutes of silence, a quiet "For now my friend." was heard from her before she too faded into the shadows.

Little did they know, someone else was watching and listening. Someone was dream visiting. Or at least, someone allowed the soul to see what was happening in a dream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you guys like this chapter? I am rewriting this story for the third time, I am also writing this on a plane to Las Vegas from New Orleans. I'll show some pictures from my trip some time soon, most are nature photos and you might see some later in the story.

~Delta KJ

575 words