Description

The story of how Talia became Delta, Queen of Πλανήτης Χάος, Commander of the Chaos Angels.
~~~~~~~~~

"Who are they?"

"Who is she really?"

"What is she?"

"An Angel? Ha! Like that's true!"

"Why him?"

"Why now?"

"Why her?"

"Why them?"

"Do we really know who they are?"

"What do we really know about them?
About her?"

"What have you done?"

"Do you kill just for fun?"

"Are you insane?!?!?"

"You're a murderer!"

"Go back to whatever hell hole you came from!"

"You belong in Tartarus! In fact, you DESERVE to go to Tartarus!"

"Why? Why me? Why must you fates be so crule? What have I ever done to deserve this?"

"Oh look, the murderer is crying like a baby!"

"You're a monster!"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I'm sorry..."

"You're sorry?!? How is sorry going to fix this? You lied to me! How is sorry going to bring back all the lives you took?!"

"Murderer"

"Monster"

"Lier"

"Psychopath"

"Devil"

"Evil"

I heard their voices as I slid the blade across my wrist. They were right, I deserve the pain I receive and more. I put the blade away and wrapped my wrist up again. Then I ran through the camp to the forest. They were right, I deserve to be dead. But I can't die, I can only start a new life. I ran to the cliff and climbed the tallest tree, it was only two feet away from the edge. I was going to wait till morning to do it so everyone can watch their dreams come true, their dreams of me dying...

~~~~~~~~~

Read to find out how she became this way and what happens after.