2) End (x)

2 weeks earlier

Khaos was lucky. He was always Father's favorite child. It was always Khaos, Ra, Ananke, Order, Chronos, Eros, Chasm, and Cosmos. They were the only ones who got attention from either Void or Nothingness, they were the only one's that Mother and Father could remember the names of too. Mother and Father never noticed me. Mother's favorite children are Chasm and Cosmos, and Father's favorite children were always Khaos and Ra. Those four were the oldest of us. I was the youngest, the one who is so new they didn't notice me, I was always the one to blend into the background, to be the outsider. Khaos and Ra both got creation powers like Father, Chasm got the powers of Void and Space like Mother, Cosmos got Creation, Void, Space, and whatever this Black Matter stuff is.

It is so annoying being the youngest! Even Perfection, my own twin sister, is older than me! It might be by only a few seconds but still! She still gets more attention than me, and that's only because she's insane and loves organizing everyone's stuff! Most of them don't even know I exist! Not even Mother and Father! I am so tired of it! And now Khaos is making his first creation, his new little Delta. They are so blind that they didn't notice the flaws they left her. But I suppose I could use that to my advantage.

*&*&*

I walked through the shadows towards Khaos' creation, Delta he called her. The third generation. He would be too busy building her that he wouldn't think to look her over for flaws.

As I approached Khaos' office where Delta is kept, I heard someone open the door from the inside. I stepped farther into the shadows and waited for whoever was inside to step out.

It was Khaos, and Eros. So it seems that Eros decided to complete his side of deal and distract Khaos.

Just before Khaos closed the door I slipped in. Perfect.

Delta lay on a stone work table in the center of the room. She had back length black hair that was darker than Void, dark skin like Khaos, sharp eyes, small upturned nose, slightly pointed ears, and small lips that looked like they could never move into a frown or a smile, and large wings as dark as her hair. She was beautiful, probably the work of Eros, she was perfect in every way. She looked much like Khaos. If I ever have a creation I will make him just for her. She need someone made for her.

With this in mind, I carefully looked into the future, her future. It was a long one, but I could see who her fated would be. I gently looked into his past. What I saw was perfect. He was my creation. And his name was Alpha. My first creation. My son.

I now know what I was going to do to her. I would make her fated. Fated and Soulbound to Alpha. And she would have my blessing to make it happen.

Delta will forever be tied to Alpha. And forever means forever...

This is just the beggining.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Written: 9.21.18
Edited: 9.23.18

Words: 536