Chapter 16

Fernando's POV

After what just happened I'm not even sure what to think. Lizbeth doesn't want to even look at me. Thanks to Gonzalo's big mouth Aaron finally found the truth about what happened to Lizbeth two years ago. The day flew by real quick and I'm not sure if the guys were still up for the plan later. I walked into my house to see no one home except maybe Johnny since he still needs to find a job or maybe found one already.

"Johnny" I called out as I throw my bag on the couch

"In here" he called out from his room

I walked down the short corridor that only contains my room, my parents bedroom and Johnny's room. I slowly opened his door to see him on his bed reading a book. Johnny hates reading.

"Since when do you read?" I asked standing by the door frame

"I had nothing else to do for two years so reading was my only way out" he said as he sat up and sat the book next to him on his bed

"Where's mom and dad?" I asked

"Work" he said. He looked up at me and then gave me a look "not a good day?" He asked

"No..I got into a predicament" I said Walking into the dining room as I just plainly sat down in the chair

"Everything happened pretty fast..after what happened to Lizbeth- I stopped and hadn't realized what I saying

"What happened to Lizbeth?" Johnny asked

I stayed silent. I wasn't sure if I should tell him? If he found out now that it was Eric Anderson who pointed kidnapped Lizbeth he'd do something about it. The last thing I need is for him to get himself into more trouble like two years prior and especially because of me.

"Fern what happened?" He asked again sounding more demanding

"The day we picked you up..I dropped Lizbeth Back home..she didn't want to go back to school for some reason..the day went by as usual and Irina and I thought, thought we'd go see if Lizbeth would be down to hang for a bit, we got to the park, found Lizbeths necklace on the floor and we got worried. When we came back, we found Ricardo at her house because Aaron called him..she told us she was kidnapped Johnny she could've died or been hurt. I told the guys about it and everything just got so bad Johnny...it... Gonzalo told Aaron about that night..Aaron didn't know and Lizbeth, she ran off I hadn't seen her since that happened.." I said as I looked down as I sat down trying to keep my thoughts in order. Johnny didn't say anything. All I heard was him him breathing but silence. That's it. Johnny was looking all over the place and his hand were firm into a fist.

"Stay out of it and don't bring anyone into this. Lizbeth's is fine and alive and I don't know how she got away but you know her" he said. I could tell he was angry; he was furious. But the last time he did something to defend someone from getting hurt that got him in prison for two years.

"Someone has to-

"No..I'm telling you don't bring the guys into or anyone this..too bad Aaron knows the truth now but he knows and everything is falling into place" he said

"Monica does as well" I muttered

"Who?" He asked sounding confused. Right. He doesn't know who she is

"She's this girl Gonzalo is dating who dated Aaron prior"

"Isn't that like..bro code?" Johnny asked

"That's what I'm saying" I said nudging his arm playfully

"Seriously..don't mess with this problem" Johnny said

"Then you'd probably want to know who this asshat is then" I said tapping my fingers on the table

"...who?" He gave in asking me

"Eric Anderson" I said. Johnny's face went from calm and confused to down right serious. He clenched his jaw and fist almost turning white.

"You're kidding...right?" He asked

"I wish I was" I said

"Leave the problem" he said as he finally calm down then looked at me again "I have to go to work in about like Twenty minutes so I'll see you later and I hope still with all your seven limbs" he said getting you going into his room.

"You got a job already?" I asked in shock. He's only been out in the civilian world for almost three days and got a job?

"Yeah with dad and his shop" Johnny shrugged

"Oh...yeah... good luck" I said

"Thanks little brother" he said looking back at me

It was too late to not do anything and leave the situation as it is.