7

Felix slid down on the other end of the bathroom door.

"I know you're in there. I know you feel like there's nothing else to look forward to. I know you just want to end things. But please, there are still people who care about you, people who love you. I know for a fact that you haven't done anything too serious to yourself yet. I'm not going to barge in right now. That'll just be rude. Just please come out, please..."

Meanwhile, in the bathroom, Jisung had a crazy glint in his eyes. He was so close. So close to making one last final cut on his wrist. But then, he heard Felix's voice. It reminded hin of an angel. He was reminded of the boy's beautiful smile, his vulnerable nature...how could he leave a perfect human being by himself, all alone in this cruel dark world?

But...all he felt was pain.

That was the only thing Jisung felt at that moment. The blade clutched tightly in his clammy, white hands. Tears were falling uncontrollably down his sunken cheeks. He hadn't eaten for days, he barely drank. He hadn't been happy, he was sad all the time.

His members hated him. Chan's words kept replaying themselves in his mind. It hurt so much. He thought he would go insane. So Jisung did the only thing he could think of.

He opened the door to let Felix.

The slightly older boy lay his head on the Aussie's shoulder, staining his shirt with tears. Felix rubbed his back to comfort him as much as he could. Faint words could be heard from Jisung.

"The voices"

"Stop"

"Chan"

"Mum.."

Felix thought it was better not to dwell too much on this. Jisung would tell him when he was ready. Meanwhile, he just murmured sweet nothings into the other boy's ear comfortingly. "Wanna go into my room?" He asked when Jisung had finally calmed down. The shorter boy stared down at his feet in hesitance. Felix knew what he was thinking. What about Chan? Well, Felix promised him that he would take care of the second aussie.

And Felix never broke promises.

"CHAN! YOU MOTHERFUCKER, GET OUT OF THE ROOM! SLEEP AT JEONGIN'S PLACE TONIGHT AND DON'T YOU DARE EVER COME IN HERE!" Felix shouted as he pushed Chan, who was in his chair, out the room and slammed the door shut. "Well, that was easy," he chuckled happily. Jisung was appalled. Since when did Felix get this fierce? He wasn't going to complain, though. He really didn't want the leader to be in the same room as him.

"Hey, come here..." Felix said, showing grabbing hands to his September buddy. Jisung was unsure, of course. They had just been on good terms a few hours ago, should they be this close? Was Felix forcing himself to do this?

"Ji, it's fine, really." Felix exclaimed after a moment of silence. Jisung slowly made his way towards Felix, laying down on Felix's bed, making sure there was a space between them. However, Felix had other plans. He grabbed Jisung by he waist and cuddled him into his chest.

Jisung was shocked. He had known that Felix had always been a cuddly person, but he hadn't experienced it in so long that the feeling felt..foreign. He wouldn't say anything, however, in fear of making Felix mad. After a while, Jisung got used to the warmth the other boy was providing, and decided to cuddle back. They stayed in that  position for a while, before Felix broke the silence, "Ji, I'm so sorry for not acting sooner..please forgive me!" Without hesitating, the latter immediately forgave him. He could never say no to such an adorable person. Then, Felix asked thoughtfully, "Can we please be best friends again?"

Jisung was over the moon. He obviously couldn't reject that offer, therefore replying, "Of course!" They both laid comfortably in each other's arms, neither wanting to let go. But the australian decided to speak up again, "Let's hangout together tomorrow. Just the two of us."

"But the members.."

"Screw them, it'll be our day tomorrow!"

"Felix I don't think-"

"Please??"

"..."

"..fine."

Written on: 8/10/19

Word count: 690