Sulli

This isn't a new chapter but I'm SO sad about sulli...like the 1st article I ever read about her was about her picture scandal. It was so stupid istg. Then I heard some ppl saying that she was the reason f(x) disbanded, blah blah blah..and I didn't stan f(x), so I didn't really know what was going on. I believed people, and I didn't like her a while after that..

But then as time went by, I started admiring her, her confidence, her freedom...and I started stanning her. She may not be the best visual out there, but she was beautiful inside out to me.

On 14 October, I came back home from overseas. I turned on my conputer, and the first thing I saw were "Kpop star Sulli dead". I stared at the headlines for so long, I was horrified. Maybe it was because I didn't have time to watch her lives, maybe it was because I was a new stan, but I NEVER knew that she was expeiriencing this pain inside. It broke my heart when I saw videos of her begging for help..she was in so much pain, but no one cared. The words were too overwhelming. I was close to tears, I actually started screaming, "NO!" and my mum had to come inside my room to check up on me. Sulli, the confident girl that inspired me so much, was she really this broken figure that everyone overlooked?

First jonghyun, now sulli. Two beautiful angels we lost. We should really start treating idols with respect, make them feel loved. I know how it feels like to be horribly empty inside, how everything just feels like torture. Sulli had had enough, she decided to leave the world. I hope she's finally in peace now.

To everyone saying she did it for attention, you're PATHETIC. You don't know ANYTHING about what she has kept to herself all these years, you don't know HOW HARD she tried to not give up. You're a huge disgrace. Stop thinking so highly of yourself and look at the world around you. You don't understand how society really is like, how you get judged every. Single. DAY. Maybe it's because you've always been pampered, to the point where you think KILLING YOURSELF is stupid. Yes, it might not have been the best option, but it was her choice. She'll be happier in heaven than the hell she is in now.